Chapter 20

Stephanie 's POV

"You are MINE. I am so sorry. I never will hurt you again. I swear I will make you love me " he whispered close to my ear.

For a second, I was still chocked but felt the need to hug him and assure him that I am just his. No one will ever come between us.

I figured that it was for the best of both of us to leave the past behind me and move on.

I won't let a slut come between me and my mate.

And he just need to get tougher in front of temptation, and he need to know that I love him.

"I love you" I whispered into his ear.

"steph you are mine and forever will be "

The way that he said my name send shivers all over my body.

He let go of me a bit to look into my eyes.

"I am so sorry for everything I put you through "

I could sense the regret and sadness in his voice while he said those words to me and it hurts me to see him defeated and broken.

"I loved you for a while now " I admitted to cheer him up a bit  .

"You do? Why haven't you told me? " he said with lustful eyes.

" I decided to tell you, than when I was going tell you I found you with that girl " I sadly said.

"Look I am so sorry " His emotion turned sad again.

That guy is very very very sorry and I could tell.

And he haven't even realized that I  forgave him.

" Oh my God Tyler can you just forget About it already?  Can't you tell that I already forgave you!" I said in dramatic tone.

Ty stepped back shocked "You do?"

I moved closer a step "Yupp I do"

He took a step closer so we were inches apart, he leaned and whispered into my ears "I love you"

it sent shivers down my spine.

I did the same "I love you too Tyler " I could tell how he felt when I mentioned his name.

Now he had this smirk on his face.

"The big bad Alpha wolf, planning for something? " I playfully asked.

" Mmm don't know! What do you think? " he playfully wondered

"It's going to get dirty " I said while he was getting closer and I am going back.

Than he ran and tried to catch me but I quickly shifted and went into the forest.