Chapter 7

Tyler POV

i arrived home after school today and unexpectly Steph wasn't home yet.

I ate what mom made for lunch and run upstairs. I tried to link her but she blocked me. what the hell is wrong with her? I was furious.

I waited two freaking hours in my room waiting for her to come.

after what seemed eternity , I looked firom the window and saw her walking with some guy.

they had a few words after she entered home. she saw me hanging from the window so I gave a glance with pure disgust and went inside straight to the kitchen.

I sat waiting for a special someone to enter.

"Hey everyone " I heard Steph's cute voice saying.

"Hey Steph wanna eat?" I yelled from the kitchen.

Than a few seconds she went in the kitchen and said "what do you have?"

"Just sit and let me bring it to you" i said politly

"But you don't have to!" she cared "let me do it myself!" she pleaded.

"NO" i pretend a hurting voice "You can't you know . you are going to be my wife in a few days what sort of fiancé would i be if i let you prepare your lunch when you're tired" i winked.

she just smiled than nodded.

"Tyler can i ask you something?" she asked me

"Yeah sure. you don't need my permission to talk to me" i answered

"so... you are confusing me. ten minutes ago, you gave me a glance with pure disgust, now you're preparing my lunch. Can i know where are we please? because i am confused." she started

I was listening so i stoped what i was doing and looked behing me to see her waiting my answer. As she did i answered seriously

"Look Stephy, we are friends and you should know it already. I know i hurted you a lot before but i am sorry and i hope you know it." i pulled the chair next to her and sat.

"If you are asking why did i gave you that glance 10 minutes ago, because i am Alpha and Alphas are naturally possessive. Very possessive! If someone is ours, we can't ignore feeling angry when we see them with someone. But what can i say ? it's not jealousy just my wolf side being possessive. And when i reached home and you weren't here yet... I got worried as hell and especially when I saw you with him. Don't you ever doubt our friendship, because how much Alpha is great it's just a curse sometimes "

I grabbed her hands in mine, and nodded as please believe what I just said

"I-I look Tyler you'll have to control your wolf because you are going to see him a lot around " she stated.

" Why? who is he? do I need to give him a lesson? " she glanced at me putting her hands on her hips

"I mean can I get to meet him?" I rectified

she smiled at me and sat back down "Now his name is Reece and I met him today" she continued. I stood up to continue preparing her lunch. "That explains the tight hug he gave you " I said and continued working while she told me what happened, I couldn't just deny that I felt a bit jalousy and I was getting jealous. I finished my little plate and "here you go.... my special lasagna " I said and sat in front of her.

"OMG IS THIS LASAGNA? I love Lasagna " she yelled like a little child, so I smiled.

"I guess so... That's what I think I cooked " I teased.