Chapter 21

"Don't run away from me stephanie i am your mate" yelled tyler from behind .

i just laughed so hard "than catch me" i playfully ordered

"i will catch you, just wait i am alpha remember?" he proudly bragged about himself

"And i am Luna remember?" i proudly said myself

"ho ho I haven't marked you so relax" he said giggling

"Haha you did mark me remember ?" I asked

"Oh shit you really are luna " he said faking a disapproving.

"Ohh so you don't want me as Luna I guess " I am starting to win the battle.

"I didn't say this " said Tyler a bit Seriously "I want you and no one else "

"So you don't want. You wanna reject me right? " I said faking serious tone.

"Stephanie Stop! " ordered Tyler

"I can handle no rejection, so I will do it.

I Stephanie Richerson - "

and before I could continue my sentence, a hand closed my mouth and I was pinned to a tree.

"Don't " said Tyler with sad expression.

"Why shouldn't I?" I asked

"Because I love you and I wanna spend all the rest of my life with you " truly said Tyler

"Not Good enough " I said.

Oh God how much I love playing with him. He falls for my tricks too easily

"Because I need you " said Tyler sadness flashing through his eyes.

"See YOU need me, YOU love me, and YOU want me. You only think about yourself. Sorry but this is tge only thing I can do " I said with full seriousness while I was laughing so hard in the inside.

" I Stephanie Richerson  "

Pain started to flash through his eyes.

It hurt to see him like this.

My eyes softened and I putted my hands on his face.

He leaned into my hand.

"Accept you as my mate " he looked at me chocked, pleased, happy, all spot of Good emotions.

"But -" he started to say but I put my hand on his mouth to make him shut up.

"I love you, I will never hurt you" I said, than laughed hardly "You are so easy to trick you know "

He pouted "No I am not "

"Yes you are "

"No I am not "

"Yes you are, yes you are, yes you are. yss you are, yes, you are "

Than his lips brushed mine, for the first time it really meant something.

than he let go of me, I growled in frustration.

"I had to make you stop talking " simply said Tyler

"No more kisses for a month now, no mating until next year! " I gave him punishment.

"Not fair " pouted childishly Tyler.

I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him to me "Do you think that I can punish myself?"

"No?!" more like a question

"No "

I could feel his breath next to my lips.

I felt safe and proud.

Mostly happy and thrilled.

"I love you " said Tyler

"I love you " I said

Than our lips met and this time, no one let go.

That night we mated and I am now the Luna.