Sequel Chapter 12

"Good Night Girls. What can I help you? " asked the women behind the counter.

"Well, we have been searching for 7hours for a bride's maid dress and the wedding is tomorrow and I forgot to tell her that she will be witness and we found nothing, can you help us? " I said

Her smile turned to a worried face ,

"To be honest with you girls I only have prom dresses sorry! "

I sadly nodded "Thank you "

I could tell that she were a Werewolf because of her sent

"But I have something you might wanna see... " she barely smiled "You are the daughter of Beta Richerson aren't you? "

I turned so I was facing her,"Yeah and you are.... "

she run to me and hug me "I am Violet your dad's best friend remember me? I was your mom's witness when she Married your father "

I hugged her back, yeah I remembered her "Yes I do, you'll be coming with us to the wedding okay?"

Violet happily nodded "Back to our subject, come with me... "

she grabbed our arms and led us outside the store...

"Where are you taking us Violet? " I quietly asked

"My place! " she happily answered

" Why? " quickly asked Kari

"You'll see "

She dragged us out, locked the store and we went up the stairs next to the store.

Her place was above her store, that's cool!

"Make yourself at home " said Violet.

The place was amazing, Violet went in a room and came back with a big white box.

"Do you have kids? " I politely asked

"Yes I do Justice 19years but he lives at the Pack house now, he come visit every day, he suppose to be here by now"

I smiled "And that's dear girls is the dress that I wore at the wedding of your parents! "

She opened the box and here lied a wonderful light blue dress

Kari was chocked but why ? not idea.

" Kari what do you think do you like it? "

She answered "I love it! But I can't... "

She said with a sad smile

Violet put her arm over Kari 's shoulder "You will, consider me an old friend but wait I am an old friend. And now leave BOTH and go get some sleep "Yelled Violet with a playful wink.

We left her house at almost 12:00am and made her promise that she will show up for the wedding, just a little surprise for my mother and father!

My wedding 's tomorrow and I was feeling weird, I am going to get married and I am NOT ready for Marriage.

That sucks!