Chapter 1

"Steph get up, you are gonna be late for school " mom yelled over my head.

"okay I'll be ready in 2 minutes " I said tired wanting to fall asleep again, i had to go to school, my notes were very low, yeah and I should be going to Pack Meeting after school.

Yupp We are werewolves, committed to the meetings somehow.

I went down stairs, Kari was already waiting furious.

"you are late, we are in a trouble "

"relax, we're gonna be fine ".

We took off, and just as I said the students were still in the hallway when the bell rings, I almost had enough time to put our stuff in lockers.

Kari had history, and I had math.

we separated, and each one of us walked away.

I felt an arm on my shoulder, I didn't have the mood or time, to handle Tyler right now.

"back off Ty I'm just not in the mood".

Ty was the most idiot, stupid, selfish, bully person I've ever known.

Tyler sort of put some limits to tease me, after all Dad was the Beta and a very close friend to his father, no one wanted to mess up things and it wasn't even worth it

to annoy my parents with.

"sad Kitty cat? know where to put your tail before talking to your alpha that way, get it?"

I walked away and didn't bother myself to answer shits like him.

he was very pissed off.

That works everytime, what was he thinking that I am just gonna crack under the Alpha command, and he's even not Alpha yet...

It was my senior year, so I am 18 now.

actually last year, I though that Tyler was my mate, but what a stupid thought.

When you turn 17, you get to know who was your mate, and at my birthday, he rescued me, and we stared into each other's eyes for almost 5 minutes, then I think we remembered that we are enemies and we ignored what happened.

I can't see myself a Luna, totally not Tyler's mate.

We are a part of the Golden Moon Pack, known as the stronger pack in our state.

Our Alpha is sort of harsh on us and make us train each day, that's why follow commands without asking.

Tyler though that he can command with his tune

so wrong!

I went on the first class, I wasn't a popular girl but a respected one being the Betas daughter.

The school ended and I was waiting for my father when I got a call from him: "I am at the Alpha's, come here with Ty we have a serious conversation to make you guys "

actually it shock me

how am I supposed to stay 30 minutes next to Tyler.

he look at me from the other corner of the school territory and waved so I headed to him .

we took off for the Pack House

Tyler seemed serious for the first time I saw him like this

then he looked at me a bit nervous and said: "we have to find our mates Steph, otherwise they'll make us get married "

I quickly turned to face him, he has fear looks just as mine, I yelled "What the hell? "

"it's not my fault, Dad told me everything, the reason of this talk we're heading to "

Ty said.

I just didn't know what to say, it was so confusing.

"What if we don't? what if we don't find our mates? "

He nodded "we'll get married... "

Ty parked the car in the backyard and opened the door for me

what happened ? did he opened the door for me?

then he came closer and whispered: "I am sorry Steph, I didn't mean to hurt all this years "

I just nodded all confusing things were happening to me in a day I couldn't handle anymore.

We got in, our parents were looking to each other no one had the courage to start the conversation but Alpha began "Tyler, Stephanie you two are getting married his weekend "

I felt tears on my cheeks, it was y life I wanted to live it the way I want, not being forced to do anything

Tyler that's not fair say something I linked him. we were Alpha and Beta easy to link

But Steph want can I do. this is an Alpha command, haven't you heard the tune?

he answered me hurting.

we just looked at the ceiling then said in a common voice: "but why?"

"Tyler should be Alpha two weeks from now as Alpha and still he haven't found a mate and who's better than the daughter of our Beta to be Luna? "

no one answered but I felt on my knees begging God to let me wake up thinking it was just a dream.

Only Tyler felt how much I was hurting... cause he was hurting as well.

I had nothing to do but run as fast as I can to reach out for my room I grab my pillow and pulled myself into it.

When I was blaming God for what's happening to me, I heard steps get in my room.

I was weak and didn't wanna know who it was, the door shuts and a body lies next to mine, of course it was Tyler I pull up to look at him just as the moment he leans closer to me in a huge hug I did the same

"Don't cry Steph, we'll find a way out of this problem, trust me"