Chapter 11

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

I slammed that stupid alarm clock until it stopped.

I heavily Got ouf of bed and wore casual whitch means ordinary. I hopped into my car and drove to school.

Mm when I parked, Josh came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Suddenly I felt everyone staring at me, and I heard thanks to my Werewolf hearing sense what everyone were talking about.

The boys; "Hot" , "She got Tyler and Josh, maybe I am the next on her list ", "I really wanna fuck her right now "

The girls "slut ", "bitch ", "can't keep her legs closed huh? " , "I will make her regret that she stole Ty "

Really? Why they were talking about me.

Actually why would I care? Let them speak forever!

Than I heard a growl, I turned around to see who was growling and I saw Tyler, everyone in school is werewolf so Ty yelled "THIS IS YOUR FUTURE LUNA, AND NO ONE WILL DISRESPECT HER! UNDERSTOOD? " The members of our pack bowed their head in respect "THE ONE WHO WILL TRY TO HURT her WILL BE BANISHED OFF THIS PACK, LAST ALERT! "

after he finished, no one dared to Look at me. he winked at me and I continued to walk to class.

School went calm cause No one talked to me, no one sat with me! Seriously this was too much! After school, I went straight home where I met Tyler already home "I just wanna thank you for what you did this morning, Thank You " I said while I sat on the couch, he sat beside me "Well, it was worth it. I was wondering how to fake a mark! "

"no idea! Why? " I confusedly asked.

"Well since you are becoming the Luna, I will have to mark you right?" he smirked.

I laughed "Yeah, right we have to find a way but remember I am not a Luna sooner or later you will find your mate and I will find mine "

he sadly nodded.

"Well how to fake, it's just unfakable (a/n I don't even know if unfakable is word HAHA)

right? " he laughed

"Tyler, is it considered a mark if you bite me? " I thought

"Well, no idea maybe that someone could bite you... " said Tyler

"Yh I thought about it but you know that an Alpha mark is different from all werewolves marks, right? "

He smiled and than nodded. Than his smile grew to a smirk "Than I will mark you!"

I looked at him with wide eyes "Yes you will " I winked

He quickly wrapped his arms around me "Do you bet?" he smirked.

"Yes I do..." I rolled my eyes.

Okay now yes I bet but he wouldn't mark me right, this mark should be on his mate not ME!

His eyes were locked in mine, he leaned to my collarbone and all I felt Pain Pain more Pain. He just bite me, Oh God he marked me!

I pushed him away from me and stood in front of him my hands on the hips "Seriously man?" I was furious.

he crossed his arms with a smirk plastered "You Bet...Steph! "

"I didn't thought you'd do it... C'mon I want my mate's mark no yours! "

Tyler put his head down "I am sorry! "

I sat next to him and pulled his chin up "Okay it doesn't worth it plus can my mate remark me? "

"Yes he can." I nodded and left.

Yey now I am officially marked... Yippee YUK! I have Tyler's mark now that suck but at least he had the balls to mark me right? Even though we aren't mates...

"Stephy need help over here " yelled mom from kitchen

"coming... " I yelled as well, "what's wrong? "

"Steph can you go see the wedding preparations please I am too busy "

I nodded, took my car keys and went to the wedding area.

Actually Alpha rent us a palace to celebrate our wedding it was so nice of him.

Actually I haven't participated in the preparation ,I just bought my wedding dress and it was enough.

So I saw everything for the first time.

The area was outside, we were having reception inside, it was very beautiful, the arcade was white and I loved it, than some women came to me introducing herself "I am Anna, the wedding planer and you must be the bride Stephanie, right? " he held her hand up, I shook her hand and smiled "The bride herself. Everything is going good with preparation? " I asked in concern

" yes, food, Flowers, everything but there is one thing that I am concerned about " she said while leading the way to the arcade

I stopped and looked at her "and it is...." I said

" the bride's maid and groom "

I slapped my forehead "I forgot about that, I am leaving now Anna take care! "

she nodded and left.