Chapter 13

Tyler's P.O.V.

I wasn't able to sleep, I was walking walking and walking in the living room not able to even sit.

Many thoughts were fighting in my head 'what if she's hurt? ' 'what if something was bad? '

I looked at my watch and it was 3:00am and I was getting dizzy from all the walking.

Than I heard the sound of a car in the parking lot, I looked from the window outside and saw it was Stephy. She was with Kari, they locked the car and headed towards the door.

Before she could step in, I enveloped her with a tight hug. She just move, not even for hugging me.

"Thank God, I was worried sick about you!" I quickly said to her.

"okay" she whispered while pushing me away.

"Good night kari! "

"good night Steph "

They hugged and quickly separated. While Stephanie was heading to her room, I grabbed her hand "what do you want? " she growled at me

"Where were you all this time?" I politely asked

" Getting a dress for Kari" she removed her hand and headed upstairs.

********************************************

"BOTH we have a serious talk! " growled Dad at me and Stephanie.

Than mom and her parents came in

all of them frowning and glaring at both of us.

" I am gonna say it once! " said Dad with his damn Alpha attitude.

"Stephanie no more Josh, we talked to him and he understood , so Both of you aren't together anymore! " pointed Dad to Steph

with his Alpha attitude

"But Alpha he's my boyfriend! " answered Steph

Her boyfriend?  I didn't knew they were together now.

Hell no! glad that Dad made up break up.

"Stephanie and Tyler ! You will act like a couple. No public appearance without each other. Got it! you are obligated to go out twice a week. That's an order! "

We looked at each other. and dad continued "And the one who will break this order will be banished from his rank and be an Omega. Even if it is you Tyler! "

okay that is too much! I admitted but hey I would really love to have fun and pretend I am her boyfriend.

So I smirked .

"Sure Alpha " Stephanie bowed her head for My dad and went out of the room but was stopped by Dad "I thought I said that you. will have to stick together! " with a  frown

She glared at me "Honey shall we? " she faked a smile

"yes baby " I smirked.

Dad smirked "Good Kids "

she both glared at him a deadly glare and went outside.

"Oh guys. You will move in the Alpha suit " yelled Beta richerson

"Amazing " we both said with a fake Enthusiasm.

They all smirked.