Chapter 9

Chapter 8:

Tyler:

"there's nothing left to talk about " and with that she pushed me away and got out.

Seriously, I caused her left how could I? What kind of Alpha am I? which reminds me "Dad what did you put free? Huh? I am an Alpha as well! and you made me loose my power towards her now"

Dad chook his head in disappointement "You are not an Alpha and I am afraid that you'll never be one" he said than left. Seriously what's wrong with him? what did he meant? of course I am an Alpha.

Haha all of them are going crazy!

Now I just have to make Steph listen to me, my statement wasn't that lovely for her to hear! OMG I gotta explain to her!

I am wondering where I could find her? Maybe she's resting at her room .

I walked towards her room, thought twice before knocking when I heard her speaking at the phone:

"Josh I know that Tyler is going crazy, I knew he's a jerk but what he dud tonight is just unbelievable "

"See, I told you I just can't stand him, two minutes around how am I supposed to act like I am in love with him huh?"

"Okay come get me, I am still wearing my clothes, haha see you soon "

I heard her steps coming towards the door. I ran and hide behind the wall, I have to make her like me, I had to prove to her that I am nit that guy that she can't stand, I should make her trust me, be her friend and maybe than make her love me.

I felt tears steaming down my face.

Seriously? She is the first girl that make me cry. Do I love her so much? Apparently yeah a lot, and I mean a lot.