Chapter 3

Steph POV

10 minutes left ? I am freaking out right now. I have to get dressed, Chase will be here any minute.

I stood up in front of the mirror and saw my reflection, I was a messy girl that no one liked , but the sudden appear of Chase made me life crumble, I've changed myself for him,  he was nice at first but now he is pressuring me to... you know...  to do the married couple business.

He afraid me yesterday, so it must be a 'sorry ' dinner

Why do I even keep going out with him, though I Don't like him,
I wanna break up with him tonight, I will tell him that he hurted me, after all I will be the Luna this Saturday and I don't need or want a cheater reputation. That's it I am gonna break up with him.

I though in myself, I should be sad that I am gonna break up with my boyfriend but instead a light smile draw itself on my face.

I was happy Just for the thoughts of not being with him anymore, somehow I was thrilled.

Tiiiittt tooott tiiit tooot

he's here, I can he hear the car's engine.

I run downstairs and opened the door , time to face reality, actually why do I have to go, let me tell him right now.

Or maybe it will make the situation worth, I'll tell him as soon as we get to the restaurant.

Than I saw Ty at the other side of the road, he was staring at me, he had that cute jealous look, so cute its not like he likes me or something, just the fact of marriage make each Alpha jealous even if he hated me.

I waved at him he did the same

Then I caught Chase looking at who I was waving, he got wide eyed and pissed, wow right now I am getting confused a bit.

Whatever!

I got in the car, and we took off.

"Why are you waving at Tyler? "

he asked me angry

"first he is my fiance, we are getting married this Saturday, and second there us something very important I should talk to you about at the restaurant "

"wait what have you just said? "

"The things that you just heard, I am not saying anytime until we make it to the restaurant OK?"

suddenly the car stopped in the middle of the road

"don't you dare tell me what to do, you slut! what do you wanna tell me, start now " Chase yelled, I am scared

"Chase relax, I wanted us to end it off here,I don't wanna be with you anymore,  got it?

next thing I remember is that he slapped me, son of a bitch, without even noticing it I was crying
Tyler, ohhh ty-tyler he is beating me, Help me I though

Steph is that you?are you okay? what did he done to you?

I heard the sound of Tyler, how did he heard my thoughts, it wasn't a good time to ask questions so I replied
Ty at the main road next to the Pack house, it hurts hurry up

he was slapping me more that I didn't answer any of the questions that he was asking and that I didn't heard because I was busy talking to Tyler.

Then I heard a familiar voice,  it was Tyler, thank God he made it here that quick, after all I shouldn't be  that surprised, he was werewolf after all.