Chapter 10

Stephanie 's POV

i heard steps in front of my door, I went to see who, but when I opened the door no one was there, so I must have been wrong.

I am too chocked to do anything, too much to handle in only one day, I needed to go for a run, I haven't shifted in a week, my wolf, Anna, was whimpering in pane this whole time.

I quickly shifted and ran downstairs, felt someone eying me but I ignored it, and left for the woods.

it was such a pleasure to be free where no one can stop You, Anna was big unlike normal she wolves, because after all I am a beta and I had the size of one, she had pure black fur all over her body and a bit of white near her paws, amazing right?

Than I remembered that Josh was coming to get so i had to shift back, wear my clothes and headed downstaires.

I saw that Josh was already there, sitting next to Tyler who was full if rage. "Hey baby" i yelled , josh stood up, and hugged me "Have you waited too long for me?" i asked him.

" i will wait forever for you" he smiled, and i knew that he was honest. i would die and live to have someone waiting for me forever.

"Shall we?" i asked him seductively.

"we shall" he did the same, he wrapped his arm around my waist and led to the door "Bye Alpha!" Josh waved at Tyler. Tyler gave him a mortal glance to Josh, josh bowed his head in respect! And we went outside.

The night was calm and stars were shining! It little breeze played with my hair.

Josh prepared a nice little picnic in the forest . it was very romantic and cute. we sat there talking and talking. it always felt great talking to him, he understood me more than anyone, he was a brother to me, and yeah i liked him as a sibbling . don't get me wrong.

Josh looked straight into my eyes "Stephanie would you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?" i looked at him shocked. i never knew that he had such feelings to me.

I thought twice maybe i will like him in time and i think it is better for me to give him a chance. especially that i haven't found my mate yet.

I smiled at him widely " Yes I Would"

His smile grew wider. and went to me and hugged me tightly "I really really love you a lot and I swear that I wouldn't disappoint you"

I leaned and kissed me so I returned the kiss but I refused to go further an innocent kiss.

He playfully growled and went behind a tree than shifted. "Shift" he yelled at me.

I carefully took out my dress and shifted.

Josh's wolf was pure grey, his name was Joshua.

We ran what seemed like hours. Like cats and mouses it was special. when the night was over, he led me to the front door, gave me a kiss and he left while I was waving at him. When he left I turned to enter the house, but I bumped into the wall... wait but walls don't breathe and aren't muscular. I looked up and saw that it was Tyler, his eyes were full of sadness! so I felt it would be better if I don't ... you know... act bitchy.

"Please we need to talk " I nodded, he led me to the living room his grab was strong.

he sat me next to him. I managed not to speak just listen to him. We were alone it was midnight everyone was asleep.

"Look please don't hate me, I am so sorry for the way I acted earlier, I ruined your night and caused you pain from What I said because I am a jerk But I Want you to know that I never Meant what I said -" I interrupted him "Than why did you? " glancing.

"Because I love you " he was ashamed.

" If you really love me you wouldn't hurt me but you did the opposite " anger and regret flashed through his eyes, I softly pulled his chin up "You don't need to say anything, your eyes explain everything. but I really want you to know that you don't love me, it's just adrenaline Tyler you are an Alpha and possession ways never change, that is all about it, believe me "

he yelled "No IT'S NOT! I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE, I DO! AND I WILL PROVE IT "

and with that he left.