Lego House

• Dedicated to Deontae

Can you believe it, Shaun? It's been four years since you became my best friend at the library. I can still  remember how we met, oh such a wonderful day? U think? I was in the after school program in the basement and my two friend came in with you in tow. I can't remember my first thought when I first saw you, but when you came in and got to the table my friend who was a girl said I was Sarah and you were Shaun and instantly, you sat down and started with me making Arts and Crafts. That was the best day of my life because, I met my best guy friend for four years and beyond but, Shaun this scares me, how all in June you can make me like you, confess my feelings, and a little afterwards love you and be told you liked Samantha. I told you some things I don't tell people so, yes I would love your friendship for all and eternity but, today is when I told Samantha that all I was for you is happiness and healthy, because she might be saying I fell to fast but. if I never tell you I've developed these new feelings towards they'll go away and we'll be best friends. I like you but. nothing will happen and I hope your really happy with some girl one day because like I said, all I want is your happiness. I'm die loving you, no I mean seriously I almost lost my breath thinking of you and Samantha one night watching TV, I had to seriously calm myself down. July is here I see Shaun, and guess what?! I'm so excited for my birthday!!!! You said you'd make me a birthday song and just Yay! because, that just would be too awesome!!! I'm turning fifteen!!! and u say "It's not fair", I say it is because your taller than me! Which in my eyes is so unfair! but, i'm fun sized so, :D My birthday wish from you is to actually see you and give you a big hug because, i haven't seen seen you since November of last year :( Seven months, well eight now! I miss you terribly, well it's not like you've really gone any where but, you seem so far away and we're in the same town! DANG! Why does my life have to be this way every single summer!!! Confusing and kind of depressing.. Oh, you sounded so proud when I told you that I went swimming yesterday, it was funny and I love that too! :D Will, I want you happy and I'll do whatever it takes (within reason) to keep you happy because you are. my best friend FOREVER AND ALWAYS! :)

-Inspired by "Lego House" by: Ed Sheeran