Dear John

I waited for you yesterday but now you went to get her. I walked around the park near our school and ya'll went in your car even though your fifteen that doesn't make any sense in the first place. I love you still even though I told my best friend I would try not to love you but, even though your with Jasmine and she could make my life a living trashcan at school. I secretly do. You are a thing in the last year I didn't know I'd want so badly that, I'd fall for because we're kind of not alike. You've played a lo over this year and your feeling for me changed but mine will never fade. You'll be there like all the others. I felt abandoned even though you wanted me to go but, I didn't think that was the best idea. I talked to my grandmother in the o.park and told her what I thought about everything but was that the best thing. Where'd you take her? What'd ya'll do? Did ya think of me at the park alone waiting for ya'll to come back? No highly unlikely. I talked to you I wanted to make sure you were okay cause you told us about your messed up home life. I wish Jasmine help you out of you situation. A question would be why don't u live with Ms. Fuller? At her home with Jasmine, I mean since she is your girlfriend. I'd know your near me cause I like around the corner from her. I'd know you were okay instead of calling to ask you. I'd be less worried, I should say goodbye to you but, your my friend so I can't. I'm happy she makes you happy that's why I don't tell you any of this stuff, I just keep it to myself and tell my friends. Nevermind you don't care that much anyway.

Inspired by the Taylor Swift song "Dear John"