Invisible

Why? I had to ask that question to myself because I can't ask u anything anymore. We , our friendship is broken and whatever you say can't change that now but, I don't know what happen? I guess that question will go unanswered . You told me that u needed to talk to me but, you only say that when I'm around and not around your girl.. That so stupid Mark!! You pretend I'm invisible in school and after school you walked to the library right after I went that way? For what? I wondered that day. That day u said "I need to talk to you" but, one... There is nothing to say now and two... All your gonna tell me is things I don't care about anymore/ or just plain lies. So, UNTILL Graduation I'm avoiding talking to you completely because, be serious you don't want to talk to me. The confusing thing is I thought after seven months of being a friend to you that you were not a wuss not a pathetic one , but I guess I was wrong. I might be invisible to you now but, at least my heart won't break into pieces a thousand times... So Goodbye and good residence!

-this inspired by Mark and his incredible stupidness....

Real event: I went to the corner store to get a jollyrancher and he gonna say "you got music" I was like "yeah".  I got my jollyrancher and he said "I need to talk to you". I looked at him, and I left when he left and walked to the library and he did come... And then left like a stupid person...

Also Easter is when this friendship feel apart. I think I'm do a chapter about the event above... Idk I might

Invisible By: Taylor Swift