Hey Stephan

Wanna know what I thought when we were at the Back To School night Mark? I thought the summer has done him good. I thought'd we'd be friend since I did help you at the end of 7th grade try to get my best friend back because she didn't wanna go with you, so why not? No harm done? I kept it a secret, she was your ex I thought she'd be mad, so I hid it for quite some time. I'm sad I hid it because right now your not worth it. Your not worth it even though, I can't get myself to not love you when I know I should pretend you don't exist! i cant, you live in my heart and I'll see you for a couple more weeks now so, beautiful or not. Your personality STINKS! Sucks, or even kick rocks! :( I'm sorry to say this but at a time you and your now stinky personality were golden and really clear. Now, your just a blurry person. Tell your girl please. to not talk to me I'm not rude is the only reason I talk back to her in our Elective.... I'm so upset that your with her so because she makes u happy I'll let you be.

I WANT TO BE FREE... but I'm not I still hopelessly love you Mark and I can't help who I fell/fall in love with...

"Hey Stephen" Taylor Swift

"You can't help who you love" - @CupidZ_Quality said this to me, in a email it's true because u can't.