Fearless

Sarah looks at Mark in the blue van he owns on the way to the movies with their friends.

"Gosh I'm so excited to see The Hunger Games three times!!!!" Sarah says excitedly.

Mark smiled because his friend is excited a lot.

"Tell me Sarah when have you ever been not excited??", Mark asks.

Sarah thinks real quick and then snaps her finger as if she just figured out the answer to a math equation.

"Last week, in health class. Ha! but, your never ever excited about anything".

"Untrue! I'm excited to graduate soon and last week at the Spring Carnival I was excited that we won the Tug-of-War event against the seventh graders and got donuts remember that?", he says.

"How can I forget? Josh came to me and said there were chocolate donuts, we were running over to the table in a heartbeat. Even though I didn't grab the right second one but happy I got a chocolate all the same. I was so happy I didn't have to go get my hair done because I went to my dad's house later", Sarah said, "Good times".

"I just can't believe you actually got in my car this time", Mark said then, laughed whole heartily.

"Well a friend once told me to just live a little" Sarah said jokingly, "Besides I can't believe my dad let me go to the movies with you in your car".

"Oh yeah, and who was that?" he asked her smiling, while looking at her because they were at a stop light.

"You and Samantha. The day that you all got into your car after the basketball game before you guys left she said don't be afraid but, I guess fear gets the best of me sometimes. Green light!" Sarah sighs and looks out of her window.

"What?" Mark asked Sarah.

Sarah looks at Mark, "Nothing!" she laughs.

"Okay".

Sarah laughed.

"What?" Mark asked amused.

"Remembering, I think".

"Remembering what exactly?", he asked.

"I don't know, I guess what we've been talking about? The times we're talking about but, that day the car situation I was so not excited because I was scared I was gonna get in trouble but didn't, it was cool. Can I ask something" Sarah pauses and breaths in deeply "Did you want me to come?".

"Want me to be honest?" he says as he turned off the car because they were there.

"Yeah".

"Umm, no not then because Jasmine was gonna be there but, I really wanted to get out of the car, and run to you, and make sure you were okay. After the movie, on the way to your dad's house I'll tell you the rest", he says before he opened his door.

Sarah couldn't move, after what she found out she could stay there for a thousand years. It's a good thing to hear, but then not. She got outta the car after Mark called her name. He held out his hand for her to hold. She took it and begin to run to the movie theatre dragging him in the process.

At the door waited there friends, Samantha, Terrell, Lane and Gerald.

"Hey you guys, ready for Hunger Games action?" Sarah asked excitedly.

"Yeah!" Samantha said.

"I really don't know, I mean remember in our elective Sarah, Jasmine's friend was talking about the book" Lane said.

"Oh yeah! She talks about it all the time!! How about you guys?", Sarah turned to Gerald and Terrell.

"I haven't heard about it but, seen some of the seventh graders reading it, the cover's cool", Gerald said.