Chapter One

(b/f/n) = best friend name  

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

Sigh. Another boring day at school. Even though monsters attend our school unlike other schools where it's monsters only or humans only, things have still gotten to be pretty boring.

... I wish something exciting would happen today...

As I was sitting in my seat while waiting for my first class to begin, I noticed that there were two extra desks in the classroom.

Could it be that we're getting two new students today?

My bestie must've noticed my curiosity because she actually looked down from her phone to answer my question.

"Yes. We're getting two new students today. Two skeleton brothers. And apparently... From what I've heard from other girls... They're HOT!" (b/f/n) said, emphasizing on the world 'hot'.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Two skeleton brothers. How interesting. And are you serious? Skeletons being hot? You must have been reading some weird smut lately to think that skeletons are hot." I said.

(b/f/n) raised her hands in a defensive way.

"I never said they were hot. I'm only saying what others have said."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say."

I know (b/f/n) very well. We've known each other since kindergarten. We're in 11th grade now. That's a lot of years!

How she's able to deal with my craziness... That still remains a mystery.

"Alright everyone. Before we begin class, I have an important announcement." Our homeroom teacher, Ms. Sunny, said.

(b/f/n) sadly put her phone away, and I looked up at the teacher.

"I'm sure some of you have heard it already, but we have two new students today."

The teacher then turned to the door.

"You can come in now Fresh and Unfresh."

... What interesting names...

The door then opened to reveal two skeletons. They were about the same height, but their appearances were completely different. One had an 'edgy' and 'dangerous' look to them, wearing black and red. The other had a 'totally hipster' look to them. The only thing they both had in common were their black sunglasses. But even then, one had a more 'edgy' look while the other had that 'hipster' look to them.

As I looked around, I noticed every girl had their eyes on these new skeleton brothers.

Even (b/f/n).

Wow.

Just wow.

"So, would you like to introduce yourselves?" The teacher asked.

"Sure. Hello my fellow classmates! I'm Fresh!" Fresh introduced himself, being full of energy.

Unfresh looked a bit irritated but introduced himself regardless.

"Sup. Name's Unfresh." Unfresh said.

By now, almost every girl had hearts in their eyes.

(b/f/n) was one of those girls.

I don't get it. How can you find a skeleton attractive?!

"Thanks for that. You two can find a seat in the two desks available. They're near the back." The teacher explained, while pointing to the back.

Fresh and Unfresh then headed to the back of the classroom.

The teacher seemed to space out a second before continuing on with the class.

Seriously?! The teacher too?!

... What has this world turned into?!

Hey! Welcome to my second Undertale fanfiction! I'm really excited to write another one (even though I'm still in the process of writing my other Undertale fanfiction...). So yeah... If you have any suggestions for the story, or any tips to improve my writing, please let me know. I'll try to update every week, but I may not always be able to update every week. Later! =^-^=