20. She cares

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
________________________

To complete the challenge given by Anika, Shivaay started his work. He took orders from the  customers, served them. Whole day he worked really hard to win the challenge. After the cafe was closed, he cleaned the whole kitchen even when he was allergic to dust.

Anika was not able to see this,  she wasn't able to see her tadibbaz SSO doing all this. But she hadn't expected that he'll be able to do everything. Who thought that Shivaay Singh Oberoi would be taking orders from ordinary people and would be serving them. But he did it, to win his love back.

It wasn't easy for him to do it. Maan and Geet also were unable to believe this. Maan have heard about SSO as he's the richest bussineesman of India and he has always heard that he's arrogant and rude to everyone except for his family. But the man infront of him was different, completely different. Love indeed changes everyone and everything. He finally thought that Geet was right, Shivaay is repenting and he'll definitely win Anika back.

Anika was frustrated because she lost the challenge but deep down her heart, she was happy that Shivaay won. She went back home without saying anything. Shivaay looked at Maan and Geet to ask what happened to her and what to do now. Maan and Geet showed thumbs up to him. After this,  the trio left the cafe.

Two days passed and they had only one routine that Shivaay would handle the cafe and Anika would sit in a corner observing him. But she never talked to him, same things were happening today also.

Anika was sitting in a corner in the cafe for whole day and was watching her bagad billa secretly. But Shivaay knew she was looking at him. So he tried to make her jealous by flirting with a college girl who was continously giving him seducing looks.

Anika was really pissed off with this and jealous too. She murdered the flowers which were on her table. Shivaay observed it and his heart was fluttering in happiness. But Anika was seriously angry and she got up and went to the garden area. Now shivaay realised that he has meesed up the situation even more. So he decided to take Geet's help. But Geet was with maan and asking help infront of maan was dangerous. So he tried to take Geet at one side and discuss the matter. Geet assured Shivaay that Maan is genuinely helping them in their plan. Shivaay and Maan bonded well in this short span of time. Maan, Geet and Shivaay were in kitchen and discussing what to do next. Shivvay told them that he needs to live with Anika day and night so that he can take care of her. So they made a plan.

The cafe was closed and Anika was about to leave when she saw Shivaay sitting on the bench with a sad face. No matter he was sad but he was looking so cute. Seeing his cute pout, a smile crept on her lips. But she controlled herself and thought to leave but the bug inside her was continously bitting her to ask him what happened. So finally she decided to ask him.

Anika (sternly) : what happened ?

Shivaay :Actually, my landlord ousted me from his home. I don't have any place to go.

He said very innocently but Anika knew his tactics so she ignored him and went back home, thinking he will leave by himself. Maan and Geet, who were watching all this while hiding, came to him .

Geet : Now what ?

Maan : Shivaay go home. We'll do something tomorrow.

Shivaay chuckled and said : Itni aasani se toh mai haar nahi manunga. (I won't accept defeat so soon)

Maan and Geet were confused but Shivaay told them to go home. Maan agreed to go while Geet was confused as how could Maan let shivaay stay here in this stormy and cold weather. But Maan assured her. Both of them left, atleast according to Shivaay. They stood at a little distance to see what Shivaay was going to do. Shivaay left towards Anika's house and sat on a bench. That place could be seen from Anika's window and he knew it. So he sat there, in heavy rain.