30. Come back, Anika !

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
______________________

"Baby No, Not my file ! No..." Shivaay said to his miny version Avu. But it was useless because Avu had already torn apart a very important file of Shivaay, scratch that, fifth very important file. Since the kids could walk now, it became more difficult to control their naughtiness.

"Oh ! My little Prince will play with his Chachu, right ? Lets paint." Om kept a drawing book infront of Avu and gave a marker to him. Avu became silent for a minute and looked at Shivaay, Om and Rudra for a moment and then, he painted Om's face instead of the drawing sheet. Shivaay and Rudra laughed like maniacs at this act of the little SSO.

"Babu..." Avu shot an angry glare to Rudra as if, warning him not to call him Babu which is only his Mumma's right.

"Okay! Okay I won't call you that but, Avu would definitely like to have a piggy ride on his strong, hot and handsome chachus's back, Come on !" Rudra said to Avu but Avu didn't seem interested in his hot, handsome and strong chachu. Avu kept looking at Anika's picture with an almost crying face.

"Shivaay, I think Bhabhi is wrong as she thinks her BABU... (Om cleared his throat and gulped his saliva looking at the little Angry Singh Oberoi, who shot him with glare for Adressing him as BABU) I mean today he's behaving more like CBRSO." Om completed his sentence in a slow voice that was audible only to Shivaay and Rudra.

"CBRSO ?" asked a confused Shivaay.

"Cry Baby Rudra Singh Oberoi. " said Om and chuckled.

"As if you are Shahrukh khan, GSO. "Said Rudra in a taunting way.

"Now what's GSO ?" asked Shivaay who had already become like an orange pulp coming out of the juicer because of Avu's tortures.

"GSO means Gorilla Singh Oberoi." Said Rudra doing his logic sign after touching Om's silky hair.

"SHUTUP RUDRA !" said Shivaay and Om.

Then they noticed Avu who was looking at their silly little fight  being amused. Shivaay signalled to OmRu that Avu is fine now, but Avu srarted throwing things again.

ShivOmRu : Anika/ Bhabhi where are you ?

The condition of the oberoi bahus including Janvi and Pinky was also not different from Shivaay, Om and Rudra. The princess of Oberois had turned them into a mess. It could be clearly estimated after seeing their condition. The Oberoi ladies who always look extremely gorgeous even in their night wears, were now looking as if they were maids.

Janvi's expensive jewellery was worn by Abi's barbie doll, who was completely crushed under that heavy jewellery. Pinky's dupatta was taken by Abi, who herself was completely hidden inside the dupatta. Only her cute face and teeny hands were visible. She was looking like a doll. Bhavya and Gauri were trying to lift her mood. Abi was behaving just like her brother, grumpy. She also wanted to go to her mumma.

Gauri : Oh my little birdie, we will play with your barbie dolls, right ? Come to Mausi.

Abi didn't listen to Gauri's endearments, instead, She grabbed one of her favourite barbie that was given by Anika. She pouted sadly and started sobbing. Slowly her sobs turned into cries. All the attempts to make her happy went in vain. Gauri carried Abi in her arms and took her out to the garden.

Shivaay, Om and Rudra too brought Babu... Avu in the garden and they were surprised to find Gauri, Bhavya, Janvi and Pinky trying to cheer their little doll. Actually, they were not surprised, because they knew how cranky these kids could be when their mumma is not with them. But they were definitely unable to stop their laughs when they saw them drenched. Abi was holding the water pipe in her hands and throwing the water on them.