11. Revealed

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
______________________

Shivaay woke up early in the Morning and got ready. He left the house with determination to meet the Private investigator.

"Today I'll make everything alright, come what may. Neither any obstacle, nor problem would be able to keep me away from my Anika. After today I don't need to see my angel's picture in my wallet because after today she will be in my arms. (Smiling) MY angels ! I will hold you in my arms so protectively that you won't be able to go away from me." Shivaay thought and smiled.

But shivaay couldn't understand, that we don't always get what we want. We think, we will make everything alright but life would do what it wants. It will give you one, two or three chances but if you couldn't understand the value of these, you'll be the biggest fool. If you git something precious but didn't value it, didn't cherish it, Life will snatch it from you in the cruellest way. You won't get it back even if you beg.

Whole day passed by. Oberoi elders were not at home. Om, Gauri, Rudra and Bhavya were on mission "Find Anika's attacker". They were trying to investigate but they found nothing.

Shivaay was waiting impatiently for the private investigator. Every second was like years for him. Just then he saw Rahul (private investigator). He stood up to recieve him. He shook hands with him and asked him to have a seat.

Shivaay : So Rahul, you went to Bhopal to meet the manager. Did you get something ?

He asked in a serious abd strict voice but he was scared from inside.

Rahul : Yes Mr. Oberoi. I won't beat around the bush. I'll tell you everything directly.

Rahul revealed everything that he got to know.

Shivaay : Thank you so much, Mr. Rahul. You solved a big problem of mine.

Rahul : That's my work.

They shook hands and made their way towards their respective works.

Shivaay was about to heed towards home when he recieved a video. He was waiting for it. As soon as he watched the video he was hell angry, it looked as if anyone who will come infront of him, he will kill him. He sat in his car and drove to Oberoi Mansion.

It was afternoon time when whole Oberoi family came back. They were sitting in hall and discussing about the attack on Anika. No one knew anything about it how it happened.

Shivaay entered in mansion shouting Tanya's name. Listening to him Tanya came downstairs along with Swetlana.

Shivaay : Your game is over, Miss. Svetlana. You enjoyed a lot and I tolerated a lot. Now it's high time you and your sister should get out of this house.

Tej : What's happening,  Shivaay ? Who is Swetlana's sister ? What's happening ?

Shivaay : I'll tell you bade papa. This girl ( pointing at tanya ) is Svetlana's sister and Swetlana was blackmailing me to do all the drama.

Om : Blackmail ? For what ?

Shivaay : When I and Anika got married, next day I received a video. After that I received a message stating that I have to meet that person otherwise he will leak the video. When I went to meet him, I met with an accident. When I opened my eyes Svetlana was there and she blackmailed me.

Rudra : But what was in the video that she blackmailed you ?

Shivaay : I'll show you.

He played the video on Led. In video Tej was seen lighting the match stick,followed by a blast in the kalyani mill. Everyone was shocked. But Tej said it's not true. He tried to explain himself as he didn't want his family to misunderstand him. He didn't want to lose their trust. But shivaay interrupted him and said that he know everything and that, he is not at fault. It was a morphed video. Shivay then smirked looking at Tanya and Ssvetlana.