12. She left

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕
________________________

As soon as Anika's thought came to their mind they started searching her. Janvi, Pinky, Dadi, Tej, Shivaay and Shakti were standind there only while Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya started searching the whole house like mad people. Om and Bhavya went to check the garden. Rudra went to search on the terrace while Gauri went to Anika's room only to find it empty. She went and checked the wardrobe. She was shocked to see it empty, she just stood their grasping the situation.

"Anika bhabhi is nowhere to be seen. Her wardrobe is also empty what... what does it just mean ? Hey shankarji ! Kuchh bura mat hone dena. Please shankarji kash yeh hamara veham ho. Kash hum abhi neend se uthein aur pata chale ki aisa kuchh nahi hai." Gauri thought as well as prayed for the best.

But it was not a nightmare, it was the truth. Her Bhaujayi has left. She was going back when her eyes fell on a paper on dressing table. She checked what it was. As she started reading it, her eyes welled up and tears flowed down her cheeks. Till the end she was crying bitterly. Listening to her crying Rudra, who came from terrace, asked her the reason of her crying and Gauri without saying any word handed over him the Letter.

Rudra also read it but neither he cried nor he became sad. He was just emotionless. He went downstairs n Gauri who was confused at his actions, followed him. Rudra came in center of hall.

As soon as the youngsters came back Janvi asked if Anika was found or not. They were just fearing to get no as an answer. Om and Bhavya nodded in no while Gauri went to Janvi and hugged her tightly. She cried while hugging her. Janvi anx the whole family was confused as why Gauri was crying like this. Shivaay who was numb from the starting at the mention of Anika's name. He didn't even moved from his place not even an inch. He stood there may be intentionally because he feared if he couldn't find Anika, he would die that very moment.

Rudra : Please stop crying, bhabhi. Nothing has happened to be cried upon.

Gauri was just shocked on his statement as he was saying nothing happened while Om, who was restless shouted.

Om : Someone atleast say something.

He came to Gauri and held her from her shoulders and asked what happened.

Gauri : Omkara ji A..Anika bhoujayi..

She couldn't complete her sentence and started crying again.

Rudra : Read this you'll get to know everything. Read it for yourself and for the family.

Om took the letter from Rudra and started reading it aloud.

DADI,

YOU GOT THIS LETTER, THAT MEANS I LEFT THE HOUSE. DADI I WAS ALONE FROM CHILDHOOD. THERE WERE SO MANY CHILDREN IN THE ORPHANAGE YET I WAS ALONE. NOONE WAS THERE WHO WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME, WHO WOULD STROKE MY HEAD LOVINGLY, SOMEONE WHO WOULD SAY SWEET WORDS TO ME, EVEN IF THEY ARE LIE BUT ATLEAST SAY, BUT NOONE WAS THERE. THEN SAHIL'S PARENTS ADOPTED ME. I THOUGHT NOW I'LL BE HAPPY BUT GOD SNATCHED THEM AWAY FROM ME. I ONLY HAD SAAHIL WITH ME AND I DECIDED I WON'T LET ANYONE HARM HIM. I DECIDED TO FULFILL ALL HIS DREAMS AND DEMANDS. I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO FEEL THE LONELINESS I ALWAYS FELT. I DID EVERYTHINGTO KEEP HIM HAPPY. I NEVER DEMANDED ANYTHING FROM GOD AS I KNEW MY TWO RUPEE FATE WOULD NEVER LET ME BE HAPPY. MY LIFE WAS CENTRED AROUND SAHIL. BUT WHEN I MET YOU I FELT GOD ERASED ALL MY GRUDGES FROM LIFE. THE LOVE AND CARE I GOT FROM YOU, I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT. I ALSO KNOW THAT I AM HURTING YOU BY LEAVING LIKE THIS BUT DADI I AM SORRY I CAN'T BEAR ANYMORE. I AM TIRED. I HOPE U WILL FORGIVE ME.

JANVI MA,

JANVI MA YOU WERE ALWAYS MY IDOL. THE WAY YOU HANDLE BUSINESS AND FAMILY, NOBODY ELSE CAN. YOU ALWAYS LOVED ME THE WAY YOU LOVE PRINKU. YOU ALWAYS DID WHAT A MOTHER WOULD DO FOR HER DAUGHTER. THANK YOU IS A SMALL WORD TO SAY TO YOU. BUT STILL THANK YOU JANVI MA FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN.