10. Don't go to her

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_____________________________

Doctor : Don't you all know ?

Om: What are you saying, doctor ? What happened to bhabhi ?

Doctor : She is two months pregnant. Due to inhaling poisonous smoke her condition was very critical. We saved her but... but she is weak. She would've lost her child if you were late by a few minutes.

Saying this the doctor left and the whole family was just standing there like statues. They never thought that they would get such a good news in such a dreadful way, where they would have to think if they should be happy or to be sad.

Dadi and Pinky were in same thoughts. The news they were dieing to hear was finally heard by them but it's charm was lost. And the reasons were Anika’s condition and the deeds of Shivaay.

When Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya came out of the shock, they only had one thought in their mind and that was, did Anika know about this ?

Their thoughts were broken by the nurse who came out of the ward and informed that they can meet the patient. They rushed inside the ward to see Anika looking at nothing in particular. The most chirpy, bubbly girl Anika, they met as SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI'S wedding planner, the girl who could make anyone smile, who could make anyone agree with her point of view with her with her weird logics was now turned into this girl infront of them who was the most vulnerable girl they ever saw in their life. She was completely shattered, physically as well as mentally. The girl they admired for being beautiful from face as well as from heart, now looked pale and thin.

Gauri and Bhavya were sitting either side of her bed on small stools while Om and Rudra just stood.

Om : How are you, bhabi ?

Gauri : Bhoujayi, Please forgive me. Everything happened because of me. If I would've been with you then nothing of this sort would've happened.

She started crying hysterically. Bhavya was not in a condition to speak anything seeing the girl whom she thought as her role model, a perfect girl, perfect daughter in law, perfect sister, perfect wife like this. Anika was sitting still but seeing Gauri and Bhavya crying she had to speak.

Anika : No Gauri. Nothing has happened because of you. It's because of my two rupee fate. It was destined to happen so it happened. And, When everyone were at home, then also a lot of things happened.

They understood what she was talking about. Bhavya and Gauri were crying bitterly and Rudra tried to cheer them up.

Rudra : What's this ? My bhabhi is on this boring hospital bed and you all are making her more sad.

Anika understood what he's trying to do.

Anika : Look ! only my rudy cares for me.

Om, Gauri and Bhavya made a puppy face and said : It's nothing like that.

Anika giggled and Om, Gauri and Bhavya gave a smile whereas rudra pulled up his imaginary collar showing all his teeth.

Elder Oberois came in. Dadi came forward and caressed Anika's forhead as tears crowded her eyes.

Dadi : you just scared us. Who does like this ?

Anika : I'm fine dadi. And I'm sorry I...

Anika couldn't hold back her tears and she started crying in Dadi's embrace. 

Dadi : It's ok but please stop crying.

Anika nodded in positively but didn't break the hug.

Dadi: I was always scared if I would be able to see my great grand children. But you cleared my fears. After seeing my Billu's children even if die...