26. Home sweet Home

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
__________________________

Shivaay was sweating badly as he knew how much girls hate the word fat. On top of that, his girl was pregnant and those pregnancy hormones were on their peeks. Anika glared him with her fire spitting yet teary eyes.

Anika : Oh ! Toh aap isi liye nahi chahte ki mai aloo puri khao kyunki voh oily hai aur usme fat hai. Aap nahi chahte ki mai moti ho jaun. Iska matlab yeh hai ki jab mai pregnancy ki vajah se aur zyada moti ho jaungi toh phir mujhe pasand nahi karenge.

And she started crying. Whole family was watching the free movie which was now a days getting more interesting and entertaining. Who on earth wouldn't want to see THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI begging and pacifying his wife. It was a scenario worth watching. All of them grabbed their own snacks and started enjoying. The couples sat together, hand in hand. Dadi, Sahil and Bhavya sat together and Rudy was making a video of the epic SHIVIKA fight. Shivaay was continously trying to woo Anika and was passing tissue papers to her one by one, to wipe her tears.

Shivaay : Ani, my jaan I didn't mean to say that you will get fat. I wanted you to eat the salad because it will give nutrients to you.

Anika (Wiping her tears with Tissue) : Then why did you denied Rudy from having the oily food ?

Shivaay : So that you don't feel michmichi seeing the oily food.

Anika : Toh jab mai moti ho jaungi toh aap tab bhi mujhse pyaar karenge ?

Shivaay : mai tumse hamesha pyar karunga, jitna abb karta hun usse bhi zyada.

Anika : Kya ?

Shivaay was speaking each and every word very carefully and sweetly so that Anika don't get any chance to be offended. But his stars were not that good.

Anika : Isska matlab jab delivery ke baad main phir se patli ho jaungi toh aapka pyaar mere liye kam ho jayega.

Shivaay : Nahi Anika, kabhi nahi. Mera pyar tumhare liye kabhi kam nahi hoga.

Anika : Pinky promise (Extending her little finger towards him)

Shivaay (Entangling his little finger with hers) : Pinky promise.

Finally, Anika was back to normal and Shivaay too. Anika again spoke, which scared shivaay.

Anika : Lekin mujhe kuchh chahiye.

Shivaay : K..kya ?

Anika : Mujhe ghar jana hai.

Shivaay : Hum ghar par hi toh hain, Ani.

Anika : Humare ghar, Oberoi Mansion jana hai aur voh bhi aaj hi. HUMARE GHAR, OBEROI MANSION, AUR VOH BHI AAJ HI.

Shivaay : Okay... wait ! What ?

Anika smiled widely and the whole family's face including Shivaay was worth watching. Their faces held smiles and happy tears as finally the heart of the family was going to return to turn the Mansion into a home sweet home again.

Everyone did breakfast together and after breakfast Shivaay and Anika went to pack their bags. The other family members didn't need any packing as they came yesterday only and their bags weren't unpacked yet. They were going to leave in the evening. Maan and Geet were informed by Anika about their departure. Although they were sad because Anika had become a part of their life and small family but they were happy because Anika got her happiness back.

After bidding bye to Maan and Geet, Oberoi Family left for Mumbai in their private jet. By the night they reached Oberoi Mansion by ten at night. Dadi did Anika's aarti and welcomed her. They had already ate their dinner in the jet, so they retired to their rooms as Anika needed rest.