23. Missing the family

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
__________________________

Shivaay carried Anika in his arms and made his way towards Anika’s room. He made her lay down on bed, pecked her forhead and covered her with duvet. Anika was just admiring her Caring Singh Oberoi. Shivaay was about to leave when she held his wrist, looking at him with a confused expression.

ANIKA : where are you going ?

Shivaay : In my room.

Anika became sad as she thought he is still sad because of their previous conversation. She lowered her gaze and left his hand. Tears made their way down her soft cheeks. After seeing Anika’s expressions Shivaay was confused. He sat on the bed in front of of her.

Shivaay : what happened, Anika ?

Anika nodded in a no while she was still not looking at him. Shivaay caressed her hair and gently made her look at him by holding her chin. He saw the thing he hates the most to see in her brown orbs - tears. Shivaay wiped her tears.

Shivaay : What happened, Anika ? Please tell me. You know, right, I can't see tears in your eyes.

Anika (while sobbing) : You are still sad about our previous conversation. I'm sorry, please. I won't talk about past but please don't leave me.

Shivaay : shhh ! Just stop crying. I'm not thinking about that anymore Anika. It's just, I thought you won't like if I stay here.

Anika just hugged him tightly. After they broke the hug. Anika asked him to sleep beside her. He deny his Queen's wish so he laid beside her. He took her in his embrace and wrapped his right hand around his waist, making her smile. The weather was stormy outside and clouds were thundering loudly. As they thundered again, Anika got scared and hugged him more tightly and hid her face in the crook of his neck. Her hot breathes fanning over his neck made him feel alive once again.

He caressed her back to soothe her. He parted a little away from her and looked into her beautiful orbs, caressing her cheeks. Both were having a fluttering feeling  in their stomach. Shivaay neared her lips and in reflex, Anika closed her eyes and parted her lips giving him the permission as she knew he won't even touch her without her consent. He understood what she wanted and captured her lips in a gentle yet passionate kiss. Both were feeling alive, blessed after a long time. His hands started roaming on her waist, making invisible patterns. He slowly moved towards her neck and kissed her there making her breathe heavily. He opened the dori of her kurti and slid it down her shoulders. Before he could proceed further, Anika stopped him.

Anika : Shivaay, I'm pregnant.

Shivaay : Do you trust me ?

Anika nodded in response and sealed her lips with his. Aftee that, both got lost in the world of love where no one exists except them, here no one can separate them, nor anyone can come in between them. Shivaay treated her like a fragile doll. The night witnessed the reunion of two beautiful souls who were made first each.

Next morning, Shivaay was the furst one to wake up and saw his life sleeping peacefully in his embrace. A serene smile played on his lips. After Anika left the house, he missed her, her antics, her smile, her cute and unique dictionary of words, her irritating habit of giving nicknames to him. He craved to sleep in her embrace, with her head on his chest. He was so lost in staring his sleeping beauty that he didn't realise that she was awake and staring into his kanji eyes.

Anika: Shivaay! Shivaay!

When she didn't get any response from him, she shook him lightly by his shoulders. Shivaay realised that Anika has caught him staring at her.