21. Jealousy

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING💖💖💖💖
___________________________

Anika woke up early next morning and she knew, that Shivaay will not be in a good condition after yesterday's rain stunt that he did. She made a soup for him so that he feels good but how could she go and directly give it to him ? She decided to keep the soup in his room quitely.

Shivaay was having a tough time as yesterday he was drenched in rain. His sneezes were not ready to stop. He was in the washroom and was getting ready to go to cafe. He came out after having a hot shower. He got ready quickly and was about to go out when he saw the soup bowl on the table with medicines. He knew who did it. Who could it be other than his caring wife ? How much ever she is angry with him, but she can't help caring for him. This thought brought a big smile on his face. He was staring the soup when he felt her presence. He saw through the corner of his eyes that Anika was hiding behind the door to see if he drank the soup or not. He smirked as a naughty idea came to his devilish mind. Shivaay started having the soup, and he was making wierd faces with each sip..

Shivaay : Oh God ! Who made this soup ? Leave anyone who is sick, a healthy person will also fall sick after having this. Anika's cooking skills went into drain I think.

He was smirking in his mind looking at his angel becoming angry bird. He kept on ranting his criticism and as a result, Anika lost her patience and came out from behind the door and bursted at him.

Anika : Aap aisa kaise bol sakte hain. Ek toh Maine itni mehnat karke aapke liye soup banaya aur upar se aap mera mazaak uda rahein hain. (How can you say like that. I made a soup for you and you are making fun of me.)

Anika's pregnancy hormones were playing their cards and she became sad from angry.

Anika (with a sad face and tears in her eyes) : Aapko sach mein soup achha nahi laga, maine aapke muh ka taste kharab kar diya na ? (You didn't like the soup. I'm so sorry I spoiled your mouth's taste.)

Shivaay understood that he played a wrong prank. So he quickly said : It's nothing like that Anika, I just said it for fun. I didn't mean it. The soup was very nice.

Anika became angry with him for playing with her feelings and started crying like a kid with a sad and cute pout. Shivaay was having a tough time handling her. He was thinking ways to pacify her. He didn't realise that Anika left from there. He quickly ran upto her room to find her crying while sitting on her bed crossing her legs with a pillow in her lap. Shivaay came to her and she turned towrds the other side. Shivaay went to the other side and she again turned to the other side. He knew it is not easy to convince her. He tried a lot but in the end he was thrown out of the room by Anika.

Just then Maan and Geet entered the house and saw the scenario. SSO... Sorry, Anika's Shivaay was banging the door of Anika's room and was pleading and begging Anika to open the door. His condition was so pitiful but Maan and Geet started laughing at him.

Maan : Poor shivaay ! These wives trouble their poor husbands so much.

He didn't realise that he had done a "BULL, COME AND HIT ME" kinda thing. Geet was all ready to burst at him. He laughed whole heartedly and when he was done, he looked towards Geet who was boiling in anger by then. His laughter died and he gulped hard as he knew the consequences.

Geet : Oh, so I trouble you, right ?

Maan nodded in a no, nervously.

Geet : Ab muh mein Ras Malayi daal li hai ? Abb nahi bolna kuchh. Vaise toh badi badbad karte hain ? (Now have you put Ras Malayi in your mouth ? Won't you speak now ? Otherwise you speak a lot.)