2. Painful Meeting

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕
________________________

Anika reached temple to pray or to say to beg infront of God to give her, HER Shivaay back. It was the same mandir where she and shivaay had met for the first time, where both of them were showing tadi to each other. That time if anyone would have said that they'll be married and they would love each other deeply, immensely and madly, both of them might have killed that person.

She was smiling thinking about her moments with shivaay. Their meeting, their fights, their care for each other, their sacrifices for each other, their marriage and the most important their LOVE was revolving in her mind. Shrugging her thoughts off, she went inside the temple. She had to wait there because there was a big line. Again she was thinking about how Shivaay had broken the line when they had met for the first time. Thinking about his tadibaaz behaviour a small smile crept on her pale yet beautiful face.

At last her turn came and she stood in front of the idol. As soon as she stepped in front of the idol she felt as if something was going to happen. Suddenly her heart started beating faster, she was feeling as if HER shivaay was near her. Tears made their way down her cheeks. She prayed to God that her feeling should be right and she meets her shivaay today.

After crying there infront of God she was going back when she collided with someone. She saw HIM, HER SHIVAAY, HER life. The sindoor (vermillion) which was in the aarti thaal fell in her hair partition indicating that she was his and they were meant to be together. Her tears were not ready to stop. She touched her hair partition and saw the vermillion of his name again fell in her partition making their relationship more strong. She was so happy that words were not coming out of her mouth.

Anika : Shh...shi..vaay aap aa gaye. Mujhe pata tha aap mujhse aur apne parivaar se zyada din tak dur nahi reh sakte. Aapko pata hai Shi...Shivaay sab log aap ko kitna yaad kar rehe the ? Kitna rote the ? Shi..shivaay daa..di voh apne billu ki raah dekhte thakti nahi thi. Ma, badi ma, Om, Rudra, gauri, Bhavya, Papa, Bade papa, sab ap..apko bhut miss karte the. Aur..aur mai, meri jaan nikal rahi thi yeh soch soch kar ki aap kahan hai, kaise hai, kab lautenge ? ( Shivaay where were you ? You know how much we were missing you ? Dadi was waiting for you. Om, Rudra, Ma, Badi ma, Papa, Bade papa, Gauri, Bhavya, everyone were waiting and were tensed for you. I was so worried about you.)

She was sobbing and shaking him from his shoulders when he shrugged her hands off from his shoulders with full force and looked at her angrily.

Shivaay : How dare you ? How dare you talk to me, Shivaay Singh Oberoi like that ? Who are you ? Who the hell are you to talk to me like that? Do you even know who I am and what I can do ? Now get the hell out of my way.

He said angrily and went inside the temple without giving another glance at her, he broke the line and went in temple. He stood there for two minutes and came back not paying any attention to the people who were angry at him for breaking the line.

Anika was trying to register his words in her mind. HIS words were continuously ringing in her ears. Who are you ? How dare you talk to me like that ? Who are you ? who are you ?

She stabled herself and saw shivaay leaving. She went towards him and tried to talk to him but he payed no heed to her and was continously walking while his guards were trying to stop Anika.

Anika : Mujhe rok kyun rahe hai aap log. Mujhe unse baat krni hai. Shivaay aap mujhse baat kyun nahi kar rahe hain ? Maine koi galti ki hai kya jo aap is tarah bartaav kar rahe hain ? ( Why are you all stopping me ? Let me talk to him. Shivaay what happened? Why are you not talking to me ? Did I make any mistake that you are angry with me ?)

Anika still was thinking that she made a mistake amd he was angry. Whole crowd was watching her as if she was mad. She requested the guards to let her talk to him as he is her husband. As soon as she said 'husband', Shivaay turned his face towards her angrily.

Shivaay : How dare you say that I'm your husband ? Who are you ? You middle class people could do anything to get attention of rich people, especially cheap girls like you.

He went towards his car giving a disgusting look to her.

Tanya : Kya hua shivaay ? Tum gussa kyun ho ? Kya baat hai ? ( What happened Shivaay ? Why are you angry )

Shivaay : Nothing Tanya. It's just because of some roadside trash my mood is spoiled ( eyeing anika). Let's go.

Anika was looking at shivaay all the time he was saying such filthy words about her. Shivaay, who never even let anyone point a finger at her was himself saying those words. Middle class girl...roadside trash... everything was revolving in her mind as a recording.

She was crying on her fate and the crowd was standing there laughing and watching her like some movie but anika gave a damn to them. How could she think about these fools when HER shivaay, HER life, HER love said those things about her ?

_________________________

Important note : Tanya is svetlana's sister and also wants to trap Shivaay.

Hope you all liked the chapter. If yes, then do vote and give your reviews.

Love you all a lot 💕💕