To Die list 《Cruise》

Fuck this was supposed to come out sooner. Chapters will be shorter. I'm sorry about my hiatus.
~~~

~~3rd person pov~~

   The long aqua haired female's eyes trailed down to her bag, soon her eyes searching frantically for her list that the manager of shinigami gave her.

   Meanwhile, Y/N's crystal e/c eye's wondered to Ciel's, full of worry. His seemed to have brightened up. They were no longer as dull as they used to be. Even though they have brightened, he is still almost impossible to read. Was he worried? Was he happy? Y/N may never know.

   "N/N..." Aqua whispers, "come here. I-I don't know how to say it."
   ~~Y/N's pov~~

   I stumble over, hesitant to peer inside the book. My eyes water when I see where my sister's finger pointed.

   "E-elizabeth..." I whimper, "please, please No!"

   "She's my soul for tonight," Aqua states, her voice almost monotone, but her eyes painted in pain, "I'll have to kill her..." She snaps her book shut, roughly stuffing it inside the small bag.

   "But-"

   "Elizabeth Midford. Born: 1874. Destined to die on the 5th of May, 1887..." (is it 1887 or 1888?)

   "B-blue! Please!" I cry out. Ciel gently places his doll like hand onto my shoulder.

   Her face is now a bit grim, mixed with sadness. "It's my job, Y/n! I need you to understand that I may not want to do this for the rest of internity, but I'm stuck with it! Elizabeth is my friend too and I don't want to lose her either! You're just making this more difficult!" My eyes widen.

   "L-look, I'm sorry... I know my emotions got the best of me," I start, "I sometimes wonder how I even have emotions at all. No other demon does. Not Sebastian, not Claude, ect. I'm sorry I made this difficult. Forgive me?" I plead Aqua with my eyes, my voice soft as a spoke. "I'm different. And I know. I'm Like any ordinary human. But I want you to know, humans do get emotionally stressed... As do I. I'm truly sorry, Blue."

   Her gaze softens. "N-N/n, I'm sorry for lashing out. I understand emotions and I know I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. Emotions are complicated and can get in the way, but the way I acted is unacceptable. Forgive and forget?" Aqua smiles gently.

   "Forgive and forget," I agree.

   "My lord, I am back," Sebastian came back in no time, here with information that Elizabeth is in danger.

   "Sebastian," Ciel says darkly, "Elizabeth is on miss Aqua's To Die List. I order you not to interfere. If Aqua may have anyone on her To Die List, even if it happens to be someone we are acquainted with, we must let her do her duty as a shinigami. Understand?"

   Sebastian bows, his hand over his heart, "Yes, my lord."