Grell Sutcliff (Hopefully i spelled his name right)

And here is where Aqua find her love xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   ~~Sebastian's  POV~~ (One week after the mission.)

  It's been one week after the mission. The Queen was pleased with Young Master's work. As always. As I'm cleaning up Bard's mess he made in the kitchen, I hear the doorbell ring. I sigh and walk to the door. I open it to find... Ugh... Grell Sutcliff.

   "OHHH BASSSY~" Grell sings while hugging me. I sigh.

   "What do you want Grell?" I ask clearly annoyed.

   "To come see you of course!" Grell replies. I pry him off of me.

   "Who's she?" Grell asks while pointing to Aqua. She was just standing there. Doesn't she know not to stare?

   "That's one of our new maids. Her name is Aqua Sea." I respond. (Terrible at making names xD)

  "SHE'S SO CUUUTE!" Grell says while running up to Aqua and hugging her. She's as red as a tomato. Well, Aqua, you can have him.

   "Wh-who is he?!" Aqua says while pointing at Grell.

   "I'm Grell Sutcliff!" Grell says while sticking his tongue out and holding up his pinkie and index finger.

  "Welcome, Grell. Would you like some tea?" Aqua asks. She awfully polite.

  "So polite! Yes please darling!~" Grell sings.

  "R-right away!" Aqua says while she's red.

   "Red looks good on your dear~" I hear Grell whisper into Aqua's ear. He's reading her by this point.

  "Don't have to much fun you two." I say with a small chuckle.

  "SHUT UP SEBASTIAN!" I hear Aqua yell from the kitchen.

  "Miss Aqua, I still need to clean up the mess. You can treat our 'guest' while I'm cleaning." I say. I'm already match making two ships. Ciel x Y/N and Grell x Aqua. This will be fun.

  "Certainly, Sebastian." Aqua replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I'm going to have another one out soon! Hope you enjoyed that chapter anyways! Cya guys! Buh~Bye! <3