Birthday Surprise ~Part 2~

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for all the readers. I appreciate that you're reading my book! Anyways, on with the story. :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lizzy's POV~

We finally made it to London after what seems like a 2 hour am carriage ride. Y/N helps me out of the carriage once it has stopped.

I grab her wrist to find a cute dress. It's going to be a hard decision, considering there's so many adorable dresses.

I spot one in pink, but she doesn't really wear pink. (Sorry if pink is your favorite color.) I the spot one that was super cute! It was a knee length crimson red dress with golden lace at the top. (Picture above)

    ~Y/N's POV~

   As being dragged by Lizzy, suddenly her eyes start sparkling while looking at a crimson red dress.

   "Y/N LOOK AT THAT DRESS! ISN'T IT SO CUUUUUTE?!" She shrieks.

   "It's beautiful, Miss." I reply. I'm going to be honest, it was pretty.

  We walk into the shop it's in. Lizzy made me try it on. The dress fit me perfectly. She eventually bought that dress along with like 4 pink dresses.

   After our shopping spree, we went to the manor. Or, as I call it, home. After a short-ish ride, we arrived at the manor.

   We were greeted by Sebastian at the carriage door. He held out his hand to help us out. I got our first, then Lizzy.

   "Miss Y/n, if you wouldn't mind, please put on this blindfold." Sebastian instructed.

   "Well, I have to. You're my boss after all." I reply closing my eyes as I tie the blindfold around my head. "Uh, how am I going to get around?"

   "I'll lead you of course. Don't worry, we won't do anything harmful." He answers. It's scary walking around blindfolded. We eventually stop at what I assume is the door. Sebastian carefully unfolds the blindfold.

   "Happy birthday, Y/n!" Everyone shouts. Mostly everyone I know is here. There's Lau, Rao Mao, Undertaker, William, Ronald, Grell and more. I'm surprised William even came. I cover my mouth in utter surprise. All of this for me?

  "I'm speechless! Thank you so much!" I exclaim. It's the first time someone has done this for me in a long time.

   "Remember that Crimson red dress, Y/n? That's yours! Go get dressed!" Lizzy pushes me into the bathroom with the dress.

   I redress into the Crimson red dress, which thankfully, didn't need a corset. I come out to see Ciel there. As soon as he saw me, he smiled a genuine smile, I could tell.

   "So he smiles." I say to Ciel. He scoffs and looks away red faced.

   "Only for you..." He mutters quietly.

   "DAYM, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD LOOK SO GOOD IN A DRESS." Aqua calls to me. Lau whistles in the background

   "Such a lovely color as well." Grell adds.

  "Back off, Grell." Ciel says getting protective. I go red instantly and cover my face.

   "Eh? Master getting protective over little Y/n?" Aqua teases. Grell just giggles. Sebastian goes over to her and smacks her with a newspaper on the head. "Ow..."

   "No teasing the Young Lord. Now, go get the cake." Sebastian orders.

   "Bassy, punish me too!~" Grell says. Typical Grell... And, as always, Sebastian ignores him. Aqua shoots Grell a look.

   "Fine, fine." She walks out of the room to come back shortly with an extraordinary cake.

    "Who planned this?" I ask. I was betting Aqua, Lizzy, Grell, or the other servants.

   "The Young Lord, yes he did!" Mei~Rin replies.

   "Thank you, Ciel!" I hug him. "Er- Young Lord." I get off of him realizing how impolite I was being. Aqua was just laughing at me.

   "Now, shall we cut the cake?" Ciel asks after the hug.

   "We shall." I reply. Ciel and I link arms, Lizzy with Aqua. Everyone else just walked in casually. I guess Aqua did it to make Lizzy happy.

   ~Le time skip~

   Everyone had finished their piece of cake after a little. Everyone but Grell and Lizzy leave. Lizzy still had 2 days left at the manor, and Grell is just here.

   "Grell, go home. Or do your Reaper work. The other servants and I have a lot to do." Yeah, this has been going on for at least 25 minutes.

   "Bassy, stop being so cold. You know you love me." Grell replies as flamboyant as ever. Aqua sighs. (Replies almost auto corrected to Relishes.)

   "Grell, go bother Will or Ronald or someone other than us." Aqua finally says ticked.

"Fine fine, but only for you, Darling~" Grell then walks out of the manor.

    ~~Le time skip numbero two~~

   I sigh and head back to my room to retire for the night. Today was a fun day. I can't believe the Ciel Phantomhive surprised me for my birthday. Truly something to be honored about. By the way Lizzy acted, not even she has been surprised by Ciel like that.

   I finally reach the door to my room. I put my hand on the doorknob only to be interrupted by the one an only Aqua.

   "Your boyfriend wants you, N/N {nick name}" Aqua says.

   "One, he's not my boyfriend. And two, why now? I was just about to retire." I now feel Sebastian's pain of being called late.

   "I dunno. Just because. Good night, Y/N. I'm retiring for the night." Aqua says as she yawns and goes across the hall to her room.

  "Lucky..." I mumble to myself. I start walking over to Ciel's room.

   I finally reach his door after what seems like forever. I knock. A faint "come in" can be heard on the other side. I open the door.

   "Aqua says you called me?" I question.

   "Yes. I've come to give you your birthday present." He says a little mysteriously. "Come here."

   I obey and come closer to him. I was surprised by a kiss from Ciel. I kiss back. He smirks a little in the kiss. He breaks apart. I'm most likely more red than a girl's pad on her period. (I'm so fucking sorry. x'D)

   "Now, you may retire." He says bluntly. Though, through his disguise I can see him blushing.

   "As you wish." I start to head for the door. I stop myself. "Also, it wouldn't be so bad if we did that again sometime." I turn and smirk at his bright red face.

Best
Birthday
Ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I've been working on it for awhile. It's just school got in the way of writing a chapter. I'll be updating my other books soon. Cya guys! Buh~Bye! <3