The Mission.

Hey guys! Today I decided to spice things up a bit with a mission. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Y/N's POV

  It's been a few days before I've called Young Master cute. He looks at me once in awhile. When I catch him watching me, I blush and look away.

   Today was just a normal day, Aqua was cleaning while I was helping Finny with the garden. While I was watering the flowers, Sebastian walks up to me.

  "Y/N, Young Master is going somewhere for the Queen. He wants you and Aqua to assist him on his travels." Sebastian explains to me.  I just nod as Sebastian leads me to a carriage.

  Ah, so I'm not the only one who got sent on a mission with Young Master. Aqua says.

   It's not like I'm weak! I say annoyed.

   Suuuurrrre. Aqua says teasingly.

  Fight me. I say to Aqua with a Glare. While we were having a conversation in our heads, giving each other smirks and glares, we forgot Ciel was there.

  "Uhhh... Is something wrong, Aqua, Y/N?" Ciel asks with an eyebrow raised.

   Shit... Aqua and I say at the same time.

   "Nothing's wrong. We just have a special connection is all." Aqua says with a fake closed eye smile. I do the same. The next 5 minutes was silent...For Ciel. After that conversation Aqua and I burst out laughing.

   Ahahahahaha! I totally forgot that Ciel was watching! His face was priceless! I say trying to contain my laughter.

  I know right?! Man, should we tell Young Master about our connection? He would just be suspicious otherwise. Then we wouldn't have a job. Aqua says calming down.

  Let's do it after the case. But at all costs, protect Young Master. I know we have Sebastian, but still. What if he's fighting and Young Master gets hurt? I say concerned.

  Worried about your boyfriend, Y/N? Aqua says with a smirk on her face.

  He's not my boyfriend!  I say flustered

   Suuurre~ Aqua says teasingly again.

  SH-SHUT UP, AQUA! I say more flustered. Again I forgot Ciel was watching.

  "Y/N, you okay? You're face is red." Ciel says a little concern in his voice.

  "I-I'm find Young Master! It's just I thought about something embarrassing in the past! Y-yeah!" I say stuttering a little.

  "Okay...?" Ciel says. Aqua gives me that 'Nice cover up' smirk. I mouth 'give it a rest'. With that the rest of the ride was silent. I eventually fell asleep.

  ~~Aqua's POV~~

  After awhile of silence, Y/N fell asleep. I smirk to myself and decide to make a move. Since she was on my lap, I act uncomfortable.

  "Aqua, you okay? You look uncomfortable." Ciel says.

  "Not really, I just have a weird thing when people sleep on me. It's uncomfortable."I say with fake squirming. "Could she sleep on your lap Young Master?"  He got a little flustered after that statement, but then the blush went away.

  "Sure. If it makes you more comfortable I guess." Ciel says trying to cover up the fact that he was flustered moments ago. I gently put Y/N in his lap.