Apologies (A chapter)

~~Ciel's POV~~

"Y/N!? Y/N!?" I shout through the halls. I was searching for Y/N... I never meant to hurt her... A few minutes after running, I hear crying. It was faint, yet I could hear it. I ran to the source of the crying.

"Y/N, are you in there?" I ask softly so I don't scare her.

"Go away..." She mumbled.

"Y/N... I never meant to hurt you. That was never my intention." I say as I open the door and close it behind me. She was curled up in a ball on her bed, crying. I felt terrible...

"Then why d-didn't you *sniff* tell me y-you had a fiancé? *sniff*" She looked up at me with hurt eyes. Don't give me that face... It hurts me...

"I didn't want to hurt you... Yet I ended up doing so anyways. I'm truly sorry..." I pause for a moment. "I called off the engagement with Lady Elizabeth. I love you... Not her." She looks at me shocked.

"Truly?" Y/N asks with new tears forming.

"Truly." I respond with a warm smile and a kiss on the lips. She turned red from the sudden action. Her tears disappeared shortly after. I blushed from my actions too.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I whisper into her ear.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble..." She responds.

"It's quite alright. Now, shall we head to dinner?" I ask Y/N. "It's just about time." I say checking my watch.

"We shall." She replied smiling. We link arms and headed to dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the very short chapter! I would love being able to write more, but I need sleep for school coming on Thursday. Sadly, from what I know, only one of my friends are in my class. I'll make it through! If you enjoyed, please vote this and show it to your friends! (Sorry if I sound selfish ;-;)Anyways, Cya guys! Buh~Bye! <3