The Manor

Hey guys! Sorry for updating late again. I was on a hike with my dad today. I would've updated earlier if it wasn't for the hike. Anyways, hope you enjoy! (Don't play music until I say!) Also, this chapter contains a little bit of swearing. If you don't like swearing, do not read the chapter. (Edit: This goes for other chapters too, but I bother with no warning cuz im lazy af)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Y/N's POV

   After what seemed like hours of walking, we reached the manor. I have two words to describe the manor, huge and beautiful. It was so big! I couldn't believe my eyes. I look to my right to see Aqua's jaw wide open at the sight while Sebastian is just smirking.

  "Come along now, you don't want to keep young master waiting." Sebastian says. Aqua and I just nod and walk to the front door.

  The inside was even prettier than the outside! As I'm admiring the view, a woman with reddish hair with broken glasses comes running by. "She must be a maid." I thought to myself. She just stares at us for a few seconds before speaking.

   "Sebastian who are these two girls? They're very pretty, yes they are!" She says in a high pitched voice.

"These are Aqua and Y/N. They'll be new maids. Please do treat them with respect, Mei-Rin." Sebastian says. So the woman's name is Mei-Rin.

   "Y-yes, Mr. Sebastian!" Mei-Rin salutes Sebastian and runs off. Probably to do cleaning. I don't really know.

"Now, we shall head of to Young Master's study." Sebastian says while walking up the grand staircase. Aqua and I follow him shortly after.

   We walk down a long hallway and to a door which I assume was the door to Ciel's study. Sebastian knocks on the door and we hear a faint 'come in'. Sebastian opens the door for Aqua and I walk into Ciel's study.

   "So, I assume Sebastian has told you why you're here?" Ciel says while still looking at his work. We just nod. "Sebastian, give them their uniforms and show them how to be proper Phantomhive servants." (Cue the music above! ^-^)

   Le time skip brought to you by author~chan not knowing how to be a servant at the Phantomhive Manor!

  Next week...

   ☆Y/N's POV

   It's been a week since Aqua and I have became maids. I'm pretty sure Aqua and I have gotten the hang of things. While cleaning the manor, I saw a picture of Ciel and his parents when he was little. ''Awwwww~ how cute! Ciel's so cute as a child! He sill is pretty cute... BAD Y/N! NO CRUSHING ON YOUNG MASTER!" I say to myself as I shake my head. I didn't know Ciel was watching me.

  "My my, I see you've found a picture of me when I was young." Ciel says as I jump a little.

"O-Oh! Sorry Master, I was just cleaning and found the picture and... and I thought you were pretty cute as a young child! I-I'm sorry!" I say quickly with a small blush. Wait... Did I call him cute?! Fuck.

"Did you call me cute?" Ciel asks with a small blush.

Awh shit.

"U-Uh... I'm sorry! I just f-find young children c-c-cute is all! Erm... GOTTA GO CLEAN BYE!" I say blushing harder. I CALLED HIM CUTE! I'm such a fool...

  I run past Aqua as she looks at me with a confused look. 'What's her problem?' I hear her say. She then looks at the blushing Ciel and smirks. Don't tell anyone. I will end you if you do! I tell her in my mind. Our minds are connected due to something that happened when I was a baby.

'Fine fine. Buuuuut~ you guys are cute together!~' She sings.

'Fuck off, Aqua." I reply.

  'No need to be hostile, Y/N~Chan. I'm just teasing.''

''Sorry.'

  I just want to do my job and not run into Ciel again today...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Okay so that was it! I hoped you enjoyed that chapter! I'm trying to find some ideas for the story that I can use. I'll cya guys later! Buh~Bye! <3