Confession? 《Romantic Cruise》

The music above is just because. Enjoy ^^
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

   ~~Ciel's POV~~ 《Flashback》

   "Alright, today has to be the day. It's beautiful outside, the ocean is shining bright and brilliant, Y/N's looking good, you've got to do it today!" Aqua exclaims in my face. A tint of pink is shown on my face.

   "I... I guess you're right. As much as I hate to admit it, I've fallen for her." Aqua looks at me with this 'you've just realized this?' look. "W-why today though?"

   "Well, it's been about a year since we've became maids at the manor... Aaaand, it'll be romantic! Imagine it, the sea shining, the sun's glimmering, Y/N's soft H/l H/c will blow in the slight ocean breeze; all while we're on a mission for the queen. It's perfect!"

   I sigh. "Fine... If she rejects me, I... I blame this all on you." I refused to think about Y/N rejecting me... It was... Heartbreaking. It's like losing more and more of what I care about because of some twisted god trying to screw things over for me.

   I slowly walk my way over to Y/N. Aqua was right, her beautiful H/c hair was blowing in the wind, the sea was shining, and she looked very pretty. As if she hadn't already...

  《Noes more flashback for yous》

   "Y-Y/n... I have something to... to tell you." I stutter out.

   "Yeah, what is it, Phantomhive?" She tilts her head to the side... Very cutely might I add.

   "I...I l-love you Y/N L/N." I whisper, already flustered. She looks confused.

   "Say again?"

   "I love you Y/N L/N!" I shout quickly. She goes red.

   "I..." She breaths in and out. Tears were flowing slowly down her face. "I accept your confession, Phantomhive." She sniffs and then embraces me into a hug. I hug her back, attempting in calming her.

   "Shh... It's okay..." I whisper into her ear. I can feel her heart beating fast, as fast as mine I assume. Her breathing steadies out a little bit more.

   "Ciel?"

   "Yes? What is it... N/N." I tease her a small bit.

   "I love you... Don't leave me..." She takes her head off of my shoulder and looks deep into my blue eyes, I look into her sparkly with tears e/c eyes.

   "I promise. A noble promise." She grins a smile bit and wipes tears. She must've been holding those tears in for awhile...

   She closed the space in between us and touched her lips with mine. I accepted this, not giving a damn if anyone was watching. Her lips were soft and tiny against mine. We broke apart.

   "I won't leave you. I promise." She closed her eyes once more and touched her forehead against mine, her hands intertwined with my own.

   ~~Y/N's POV~~

   I touch my forehead to Ciel's, my hands in his. I had kissed his forehead gently, leaving a purple contract mark with words of promise as not to leave and a small heart in the middle. He seemed unaware of this, as everyone else will be except Sebastian, Aqua, Ciel and I. It shall be hidden by his hair for purposes.

   "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEK!" Aqua squeals.

   I look over to see that Aqua, Mey-Rin, Finny, Baldroy, and Sebastian were standing at a corner. Finny was crying from being proud, Aqua was practically having a seizure from "cuteness," Mey-Rin had a nosebleed, Bald (I've called him bard) was making a scrunched up face, and Sebastian looked like he was going to kill me.

   "Uh..." I stand awkwardly next to Ciel, "shit" I mumble.

   "Sebastian don't kill me? Heh... heh-"

   I was cut off by a high pitched scream of terror.

   "Elizabeth?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally! Took me 27 chapters to actually get to the point of this story... Sorry! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm not good with fluff... Anyways, Cya all later! Buh~Bye, darlings! <3