Dinner.

~~Aqua's POV~~

  As I'm in the kitchen preparing dinner, I hear Young Master come closer to the dining room. It also sounds like he's talking to someone? I brush it off and continue putting the food on trays.

  Once I finish, I bring out the food. My jaw drops in shock when I see who is sitting next to Master. It was Y/N! How cute! I quickly close my mouth and give them both food.

  "Tonight Sebastian and I prepared |Insert fancy dinner here|" I bow and stand next to Sebastian.

  "Hey, Sebastian. Do you think something happened between Y/N and Young Master?" I whisper.

  "Possibly. Normally servants would have their dinner after their masters." He replies, whispering.

   "Nonono, I mean like romantic wise." I whisper smirking.

   "That's also very possible. We mustn't ask, though. It's rude to the both of them to ask." Once Sebastian says that I frown a bit.

  "Can I at least ask Y/N? She's my sister and all." I say with a small pout.

  "I suppose. Don't pressure her if she doesn't tell." I smirk a small bit.

  "But mooooooom!" I say with a small giggle. He holds his chest with a quiet, dramatic gasp.

  "How dare you call me your mother!" He says teasingly. (I'm making Sebastian less soulless, okay?)

   "Never wanted to be a mother before?" I ask trying to annoy him a bit.

   "No, not really. I really don't want to turn into a female."

  "Mmmh, you would be so good at parenting though. You are already like a father to Young Master." Yup. I just brought that up.

  "I suppose so." He chuckles a small bit. 

  I notice Ciel and Y/N get up from their seats and walk off some where. I'm guessing for the Young Lord bed. Y/N might still have some duties to attend to. I sigh as Sebastian and I go to clean the dishes and what not. I then retire for the night, my duties were all done. I bow to Sebastian and head to my room.

  ~~Y/N's POV~~

   Ciel and I went up stairs. I lead him to his room, and was about to go get Sebastian.

  "W-wait, Y/N... Can you put me to bed instead of Sebastian?" He replies with a slight shade of pink on his face.

  "I must obey my master's orders don't I?" I reply with a small smirk.

  "That is true." He says. I then help him into his night attire. I then was about to take off his eyepatch, but he pushed my hand away.

  "Hm? What's wrong Young Master?" I ask him. I obviously knew what was under that eyepatch.

   "There's something that I'm hiding under this eyepatch... I don't want you to see." He says putting his hand over his covered eye.

  "Young Master, I very well know what's under that eyepatch." I say calmly. He looks at me with a shocked expression.

  "Y-you do?"

   "Certainly. It's a contract with Sebastian." I say with a slight smile. He sighs and let's me untie his eyepatch.

  "How did you know? He looks at me with curious eyes. How cute! >~<

  "I'm no human. I sensed that Sebastian was a demon, I saw you had a covered eye, and I immediately knew you two were contracted." I reply as I cover him with his blankets.

  "Good night Young Master." I say softly. Just I was about to  bow and retire, Ciel grabs my hand.

  "W-will you lay with me until I fall asleep?" He says a little red.

  "Of course, Young Master." I then get under the covers with him.

  Soon he fell asleep, his arms wrapped around my waist. If I get up, he'll wake up. I just decided to sleep in Ciel's room for the night. I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the longish chapter. I have school tomorrow, sooo I didn't have much time to write this. (It's 10 PM) Anyways, Cya guys! Buh~Bye! <3