Chapter One

Sally was dancing with her girlfriends at her favourite club when she noticed a man staring directly at her. When the music changed to a slower pace, she walked over to the bar and the mysterious man followed. “Isaac,” he said confidently as his eyes flirted with Sally’s.

Sally laughed, playing the game. “Yes Isaac?” she teased, turning to face the man, only then realising up close how seriously handsome he was. She thought with her good looks they would make a stunning couple.

“Would you like to dance?” he asked in a charmed voice.

“I am quite tired.”

“Want to go to bed?” he said lifting one eye brow as he risked letting his eyes wander over every inch of her body. Sally shivered with obvious delight.

After a late night, Sally wakened not exactly knowing where she was or whose bed she was in. Not too worried she dressed into her previous night’s attire. As Sally walked out of the bedroom, she was caught by the man in the kitchen. “Want a coffee?” he asked.

Sally nodded. “I had a bit too much to drink last night, my name is Sally,” she said holding out her hand.

“Isaac.”

“Did we have sex last night?” Sally asked directly.

“Yes, you don’t remember?” she shook her head. Sally loathed small talk. As it would seem she would have nothing to base their conversation around.

“I would like to see you again Sally, what are you doing today?” Isaac asked.

“Hmm, I would have to cancel my scheduled plans?” she questioned.

“Good, book me in,” Isaac smiled.

“I guess I can fit you in,” Sally smiled back. “Do you mind if I take a shower?” she asked politely.

“No problem.”

As Sally stripped down, she purposely left her French black knickers on his bed, then went for a shower. It had only been a few minutes when Sally heard a knock on the bathroom door. Isaac walked in shirtless. “I am not sure if you are aware, but we are in a drought. We really need to conserve water,” he said as a matter of fact, while he proceeded to undress. As he unzipped his jeans and began to take them off, he revealed the most well defined butt cheeks Sally had ever laid her eyes on.

After the show, he finally joined Sally in the shower and after much pleasure they went back to the bedroom for more.

                                                                                      #

“Louise, Louise,” Mike called.

Louise flushed the toilet then quickly applied toothpaste to her teeth. “Be there in a sec love.” Louise had an important presentation today and was extremely nervous.

“Louise you will be fine.” Mike hugged her encouragingly, once she finally stepped out of the bathroom.

“Thanks Hun, I just don’t know. What if they don’t like my presentation? Or ask me a question that I cannot answer?”

“Sweetie you have been working on this for months. You will be surprised how much knowledge you’ve got up there,” he said while patting her head.

“Really,” Louise said seeking his approval.

“Really, now hurry up, we are very late.”

Louise arrived to work feeling nervous. She had never been good at public speaking. Louise believed the main reason she excelled in her position as the Director of Financial Services was because no client interaction was called for.