chapter 21

skip ahead 2 years

bianca pov

i stand in the 2nd row and sway to an all-too-familiar beat. he doesnt know i'm here. he doesnt know i've kept up with him and his music. he probably forgot about me the second he moved to LA.

but im still here. im always going to be here.

the lyrics begin to flow out of his mouth. god, i missed his mouth.

wait right here

i'll be back in the morning.

i know that i'm not that important to you but to me, girl, you're so much more than gorgeous. 

so much more than perfect.

gus pov

ive downed like 12 xanax today. i blew up after Hellboy came out. i dont deserve any of this clout. i stumble onto the stage and talk to the crowd for a little while.

i wish she was here.

the beat starts. this song was about her. i begin to sing. now  i understand what she meant by being numb.

wait right here

i'll be back in the morning.

i know that i'm not that important to you but to me, girl, you're so much more than gorgeous.

so much more than perfect.

THE END

***************************************************************************************

you a real one if you read from ch 1. i am working on the first chapter of stop the car (the sequel to this). i will put in a background chapter before the first real one. i hope yall liked the book. i made it 21 chapters bc gus was 21. the sequel might be really long though so be prepared ig. i love you guys so much for sticking with this trash story that you guys say isnt trash but to me its still trash but like glorified trash, ya feel me? so yeah. thats it. the book is over. 

i love you all.

stay strong. dont hurt yourselves. stay frikin alive.