chapter 19

ok so in case i didnt tell you guys (i seriously dont remember) i went vegan??? originally for lent but i like it now so idk

and i 10000000000/10 recommend original bagel (thats the brand) everything NY style bagel with earth balance 'buttery spread' ITS SO GOOD I JUST ATE TWO OMG

but yeah

also im so sorry about the smut bc it seems like yall HATED IT and i lowkey did too? idk lemme know

plus idk how to pick up from that

so yeah 

gus pov

bianca and i lay on my bed watching scooby doo. she is so beautiful, even without tons of makeup and special hair. its wild. her green eyes shine. her head rests on my shoulder. she is so perfect, it scares me sometimes. why would she choose to be with me? "why you keep staring at me?" she asks. "you're too pretty. like, stunning. maybe we should keep you inside. i dont need someone else tryna steal you away from me," i say. she laughs softly. "first of all, that isnt true. you cant keep me inside because dance starts again on monday. and i would never, not ever, not in a million years be as happy with someone else as i am with you," she says, matter-of-factly. i can hear the smile in her voice. i grin. "shit, man. dance starts monday," she groans. "you said you liked dance," i say, confused as hell. "i do. i love dancing and i love performing and i love the people there. but i stopped in the middle of 8th grade, when the depression literally had me in bed for two weeks straight. they haven't seen my scars yet. plus, performing gives me awful anxiety," she says, rolling her eyes. "how are they finna see your scars?" "we change in a locker room thing and the outfits are pretty small," "it'll be ok. they can get over themselves," "but what about the little kids? i'll scare them to death," "you arent some forrest troll. they wont even know what it is," "i guess you're right," "i'm always right. and before a competition or whatever, take two xanax. and i'll come and watch you," "i swear if you make me laugh on stage i will murder you," "bite me." she crinkles her nose at me and sticks out her tongue. i laugh and turn back to the TV. before i know it, i'm drifting off to sleep. 

skip to like 6 ish. they ate pizza (unfortunately not vegan) and gus is gonna drive her home soon

im scrolling through instagram and see some random girl with red nails. "you should paint your nails like this," i say. bianca looks over and smiles, but then groans. "i love that color. but i cant because of dance. they say it draws attention to the nails," she says, rolling her eyes. "you should paint my  nails that color, them," i suggest. she smiles. "seriously? i mean, i'd be into it and i totally will if you want me to but wont that make you lose all manliness?" she says. at the last part, her voice is getting sarcastic. "im barely even a man anyways," i shrug. "there, i disagree," she sings. i raise my eyebrows. "YO I HAVE RED NAIL POLISH IN MY BAG," she exclaims. (ngl i say yo every day) she grabs it and quickly shakes it up. i spread my fingers out and wait patiently as she paints my nails. "you're so cute," i say randomly. "am not," "are so," "whatever. let your nails dry for a little bit," she says, shaking her head. "wait, i cant touch you or anything else till they're dry? WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE TO CLICK CONTINUE WATCHING??" i yell. she smirks. "what do you think i'm here for?" she asks sarcastically. she kisses me softly and puts scooby doo on. we watch two episodes while my nails dry. "ok, now im gonna drive you home," i say as i get up. "im not taking your hoodie off," bianca says as we walk down the stairs. i roll my eyes. we get into the car. "you look so pretty oh my god," i say when we get in. "stop saying that," she says, but she is smiling slightly. i grab my phone and take her picture. i post it on instagram and almost immediately, i start getting notifications.

 i post it on instagram and almost immediately, i start getting notifications

@lilpeep: why is my bb so pretty ugh @breezyb

liked by @blair.yikes, @bbgbrooke, @cassiexviolet, and 3,486 others

@breezyb: u still not getting ur hoodie back lol

@lucas_football123: ???????????? call me

@bbgbrooke: UGH I SKEETED ALL OVER MY PHONE 😭😭

@username: bruh you can get a hot bitch but not drop LiL PEEP pt 1 

@username: omg i wanna be her

@cassiexviolet: lol we not letting her @lucas_football123

@liltracy: ^ facts

see more...

i shut my phone off and start driving. we pull up at her house. "dont call him and please dont hurt yourself. i love you," i say out the window as she walks past. she comes over and kisses me gently. "ok. i love you," she smiles and looks at me for a minute. "could you come in and meet my mom? i know it isnt planned or whatever but like...i dont know. i feel like she would like you and you gotta meet her sometime," she blurts out. i smile and hop out the car. we walk in the door. "mom?" bianca calls. "in the living room!" her mom calls back to her. "dont be nervous, dont freak out, dont panic. itll be alright. she already likes you," bianca says softly. its like she can read my mind. i nod. bianca takes my hand and leads me into her living room. "hey honey. is this gus?" she asks as soon as she sees us. i smile. "it's nice to finally meet you, mrs. palmer," i say politely. "call me susan. and drop the stiffness," she says casually. wow. bianca laughs. "how do you really feel about my daughter?" she asks. "i love her. i truly do," i say without thinking. bianca blushes and starts to tear up. "i love you, too," bianca says to me. i smile warmly. "you guys are so sweet. please treat bianca well. she has gone through many...hardships and can sometimes be....fragile," susan says warily, eyeing bianca. i nod. "and just so you know, i dont care about your tattoos or dyed hair. it really suits you," she adds. i blush slightly and bianca murmurs "oh my god," to herself. "ok, well. i'll see you around, susan. nice meeting you," i say. susan smiles and turns back to the TV. "i love you, bianca," i say, turning towards her. she smiles as if its the first time ive said it. "i love you," she says back and plants a soft kiss on my lips. 

ahahaha have yall noticed gus and bianca have been together for like three months? thats a while. gus and susan finally met after 348t2508 centuries. please gimme feedback!!1! ALSO I FORGOT WHAT BROOKES LAST NAME WAS AHHH

haha ok peace love joy

love you all

stay strong. dont hurt yourselves. stay frikin alive.