Chapter 1 - plan going too far. A ticked Sister

(2 weeks going by)

So Amy and the others went according to plan....they avoided Sonic when they see him...shut him out when he goes to Amy's, Sticks, or Tails place... ignore him when he speaks to them....pretend he doesn't exist when he walks by and tries to talk to them and then...they do mean things to him when he goes off for runs or walks.... Tails makes him trip in the mud...Amy Sticks says Sonic was nothing but a worthless, useless, irresponsible, very-hideous, and stupid... Amy just laughs at him and throws tar on him... which made Sonic very upset... Knuckles cowards out and couldn't stand up for Sonic.... he even never was informed about the battles he missed.... although they were good without him....things were the same for two weeks....until one day... things have gone too far.... Sonic was walking at the village square when he sees Tails, Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles standing in front of him.... Amy, Sticks, and Tails were smiling....but Knuckles had a worried look on his face... Sonic was curious of why they were so cheerful... failing to notice Knuckles being worried about him.... but when Sonic took 3 more steps...things went really bad....Sonic triggered a trap that covered him in paint, (brown, black, green, and grey) dirt, gunk, oil, and garbage.... the town saw the whole thing and laughed at him along with Tails, Amy, and Sticks....But Knuckles wasn't laughing....Knuckles was shocked when he sees Sonic about to cry....it was the very first time he sees Sonic about to cry.... Sonic whispered, I...I thought you were my friends....I...am I nothing but a obstacle in the way?....were you all just pretending to be friends?...if that's the case...then stay away from me.... they were too busy laughing to listen to him....Sonic burst into tears as he ran off....unaware that Knuckles couldn't take it anymore... he was filled with rage as he thought, THATS IT I'VE HAD IT!!! Then Knuckles punched Amy in the stomach and pushed her which caused the laughter to stop.... Amy yelled, OW!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?Knuckles said in anger, what was that for?....what was that's for?...WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!....I TOLD YOU THIS WILL GO TOO FAR!!!....I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!...I TOLD ALL OF YOU WERE ONLY HURTING HIM!!!....I TOLD YOU THAT SONIC KNOWS TEAMWORK!!...I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD IDEA!!...I KEEP TELLING YOU MORE THAN SEVEN TIME THAT IS ENOUGH!! AND WHAT DID YOU ALL DO?!...YOU ALL CONTINUED HURTING HIM THATS WHAT!!...THAT WASN'T TEACHING HIM A LESSON THAT WAS ALL OF YOU BULLYING HIM!!...I ONLY IGNORED HIM BECAUSE I WAS TOO SCARED TO DEFEND HIM!!...BUT WHAT YOU DID THAT WAS GOING TOO FAR AMY!!!YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED TO ME!!...I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD'VE TELL HIM!!...NOW THANKS TO YOUR SO-CALLED PLAN SONIC THINKS WE WERE PRETENDING TO BE HIS FRIENDS!!!..YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG BULLY AMY!!!..YOU ALL WERE JUST TORTURING SONIC TILL HE BECAME SAD!!...Everyone including Tails and Sticks gasped... Amy didn't realize that one of the bandicoot twins said, oh no...poor kid... Zoey said, I heard he's been through so much.... in-raged and guilty Tails yelled, WE NEVER SHOULD'VE LISTEN TO YOU AMY!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT SONIC WAS HURTING!!!...NOW SONIC THINKS WE WEREN'T REALLY HIS FRIENDS!! Sticks said, why would you come up with a plan so cruel Amy? Then a pink and maroon hedgehog with a reddish-pink dress with black-Violet boots and gloves walks towards Amy angrily and said as she slapped her across the face, you think that was funny?...I've took my mom to her therapist and he's been working his tails off and this is the thanks he gets you rotten and selfish woman?... Knuckles said, look I wasn't in it I was scared honest....please I didn't want your brother to be hurt... the hedgehog said, was I scolding you?...*Knuckles shook his head*...then put a sock in it stupid.... Amy said as she was rubbing her cheek, just who do you think you are slapping me you stupid girl.... everyone gasped.... Knuckles stepped on her foot and said, you better watch your tone that's Sonics sister your yelling at.... Sonics sister sighed and said, you know you don't haft to defend me... Knuckles replied, I know Sonia but it's your brother she was mean to... Tails said, wait what?...she's Sonics sister? Knuckles nodded and said, yep... Sonia said, until this whole mess straights out...you better apologize to Sonic by tomorrow.... Knuckles said, don't worry Sonia...I'll make sure that they will...I maybe stupid but I'm not cruel...oh by the way....how's your mom doing? Sonia replied, she's okay...I'm going to pick her up from the therapist office...laters... Sonia walked off... everyone glared at Amy knowing it was her fault.... Tails said, we never should've listened.... Zoey stepped up and said, actually Tails....were all ashamed...*gets mad*...MOSTLY IT'S ALL AMY!!...but still we're all to blame...everyone agreed....and left Amy alone but not before Knuckles said, completely not cool...Amy....