Chapter 11 - the truth/getting through

Knuckles woke up in a abandoned cabin....that was not far from where he was last located...but when he tried to get up he realized he was tied up... from his waste to his feet.... Knuckles began to struggle.... until he heard a familiar voice said in a malicious tone, don't try to struggled you naive simpleton...sheesh and they say I'm aggressive... Knuckles said, Who are you?....*Seelkadoom shows himself out of the shadows with a grin on his face*....Sonic?....but why? Seelkadoom said with a smirk, what a completely stupid guy you are....Blindly walking into my trap....but compared to a bug...you are more stupid than any bug....now that I have you in my clutches...prepare to die....I'll be right back with an ax.... Knuckles was horrified of what Sonics become....Knuckles whispered, oh Goddess...wh..what's happening to Sonic...I don't wanna die.... but then he hears the see-through Sonic sobbing in fear and grief...Sonic was looking at the floor saying, if only someone can...*sniff*...can hear me...what's the point....nobody can hear me....*sobs*...nobody can save me...it's too late....and it's all my fault... Knuckles was shocked to hear him...Knuckles looked around and said, Sonic...Sonic is that you?...where are you? *Sonic stopped sobbing a little as he faced Knuckles*...where are you Sonic...please tell me.... Sonic said as he trembled, Kn...Knuckles....c..can you hear me? Knuckles nodded and said, yes....actually I can't see you but I can still hear you... Sonic said in a panicked tone, Knuckles I'm trapped inside my own mind....my second older brother Seelkadoom took control of my body and now he wants to kill everyone...you need to get outta here before he kills you.... Knuckles said, Sonic I'm not leaving you behind....please Sonic I can't live without you...your family needs you....your friends need you....*sighs*...but mostly....I need you....I didn't wanna hurt you....I really didn't...Sonic listen to me....I always thought of you as more than a friend Sonic...I never forgotten the real you at that reunion on that day...but...all I'm trying to say is....I love you Sonic... Sonics eyes widened as he said love... Sonic said as he wept, y..you mean that?...*Knuckles nodded*...oh...if what your saying true...please...help me.... Knuckles needed to do something and fast... when Seelkadoom came back he had the ax with him... Knuckles glared at him and said, you heartless monster I know who you really are... Seelkadoom was shocked and said, what how did you know it's me?...besides this pathetic brat deserved it... Knuckles said, how can you say that....this is your brother your possessing... Seelkadoom said, who cares if he is.... Knuckles thought for a second and then said, Sonic if you can hear me...then listen you haft to fight it... Seelkadoom said as he smirked, HA!...like that will happen...say goodbye...*he raises the ax but before he could kill Knuckles he felt himself being held*...WHAT?!..HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE FREE?!

Sorry cliffhanger.