Chapter 15 - Seelkadoom's apology

Knuckles searched all over the woods for that low-life...until he saw the Silhouette of the hedgehog that possessed his sweetheart... in rage Knuckles walked towards him as Seelkadoom said, oh my...you came all this way to see me...alone...how amusing... Knuckles said, enough with your snarky remarks Seelkadoom...now I came here to make sure you don't lay a finger on anyone especially Sonic... with a sickening grin Seelkadoom said as he laughed, well this is just hilarious....a big-idiot came all this way to confront me...how stupid are you really?...coming to face me all alone...those two sorry none aggressive brothers are completely useless fools...they could've had it easy when we decide to take those so-called villains out by placing them in their graves...my mother didn't even agree with those terms along with my worthless sister...our little brother Sonic is the most completely pathetic boy I have ever known in my life..... Knuckles interrupted, don't you ever speak of them that way...this is your family your talking about...what about Sonic why in the heck would you do this to your own brother...how can you do this to Sonic that way...your one out of two of his older brothers...how can you say that to him....he's your little brother...doesn't he mean anything to you?...you not only left him heart-broken but your older brother left him to defend the village by himself...until we came along...how could even shut them out and turn them away like they were nothing... Seelkadoom said in a evil tone, family?...don't make me laugh...these idiots are not my family...now...that's enough of this small-chat..it's time you know how powerful I really am...Seelkadoom rushed towards him and punched Knuckles in the gut.. which caused him to bump into that tree... Knuckles got up weakly and whispered, oh man....looks like I can see...how Sonic called him the...aggressive one... Seelkadoom charged at him and grabbed his throat and started to give him a beaten...then about 15 beatings later Knuckles was covered in bruises...Seelkadoom still held on to his neck and said, now...it's time to...DDDIIIEEE!!!....Knuckles was about to meet his demise but that's when he recalled Sonic and his smiling face...he couldn't forget that cute giggle he made as he said, "your so silly Knuckles....you always know how to make me laugh"... that's when Knuckles caught his fist and pushed him away hard enough to hit a tree... that's when Seelkadoom stood up and said with a growl, how could this be possible?.. Knuckles stood up and said, you maybe the aggressive one Seelkadoom but I am stronger than you...Seelkadoom said with a cackle, HA...HA...HA...you think your stronger than me?...this outta be easy... Knuckles said, you don't what your dealing with until you know for yourself...and if there's something I know...is that made a vow to never let anyone even you to hurt hurt Sonic ever again.... then the two fought...but despite the bruises on Knuckles Seelkadoom took more damage than him... but as the two were out of breath...both Knuckles and Seelkadoom collapsed... that's when Seelkadoom realizes what he has done... Knuckles whispered, you see...you will gain nothing if you hold on to your violence...for much longer...I maybe stupid but...It doesn't mean I don't know how it is when your corrupted or mad...fr..from anything...your brother...went through so much...I knew how Sonic feels.... Seelkadoom then said as he breath sadly, gu..guess I was...being too harsh...not just on them...but on my family....as well...especially Sonic...he used to look up to me and Manic when...when we were only kids...we've been there for for each-other...thick and thin...when we grew up to our teens...w..we started defending the village...we always won in the end...we did so much in our days...but I...I think I let the darkness in me...got the best in me...I made Sonic afraid of me...but now...I did nothing but...but made Sonic afraid of me a lot more...I'm sure he hates me for what I did... Knuckles said, no...he doesn't...he misses you and Manic both...he wished that one day that you three will be reunited...then it would be the three of you again...defending the village...and being there for one another like the old days...I know...he told me it...he missed you both...there was no doubt that he did...your brother is an amazing person...you should be glad that you and Manic have a little brother that has the purest heart of all... Seelkadoom was surprised and amazed about what the echidna said....then Seelkadoom said, well...that's one of his qualities...I'm surprised...he hasn't changed...not one bit....I can see why he picked someone as stupid as you...he sees good qualities in you that no one else would...but your right...he is an amazing boy....listen...tell Sonic, my family, Manic, and the others...I'm sorry...for what I did...for being so foolish...towards them...and...I felt like...I failed them... Knuckles knew what that meant and whispered, okay...I'll try... then Seelkadoom said as he smiled in a sweet and sad way, and....take..care of...Sonic... then he closed his eyes as Knuckles tries to get up...but then collapsed and blacked out slowly as he heard a voice that was too blurry to understand...