Chapter 14 - a warm embrace/searching for brother

Knuckles felt the tired hedgehog in his arms knowing he was crying himself to sleep... Knuckles whispered, this isn't gonna be easy....but maybe we should stay here til the sun comes up...Sonic has been tormented by his own past and his own brother...he's completely tired...besides if I go right now we'll be getting lost for sure.....poor Sonic...he's scared stiff... Sonic felt so warm underneath the echidnas embrace as he was cuddling him...though he has tears in his eyes...Sonic remained asleep...but something told Knuckles...that Seelkadoom wasn't done yet...he knew that Seelkadoom is out there somewhere...preparing to find and kill them both...Knuckles places the sleeping hedgehog on the cold floor.he finds an old curtain and places it over Sonic...then he placed a paper flower (a pure white rose ) an his scarf neatly folded before going out to confront Seelkadoom once and for all... Knuckles said as he closed the door, I promise to never let anyone harm you again Sonic....no matter what... Knuckles walks out to find Seelkadoom... meanwhile Manic, Sticks, Sonia, and Tails have been looking frantically for Sonic with flashlights in hand.... they kept calling his name... Sticks said to Sonia, hey you that looks like Amy...have you find him yet? Sonia said sternly, first off don't compare me with that bully and second off...no I haven't found him or Knuckles...besides jungle girl...you outta everyone should learn the term calm and down...& you have bad taste of fashion... Sticks gasp in her words and said, What's that supposed to mean? Tails yelled, WILL YOU TWO STOP IT!!...WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH WITHOUT ANY OF THIS FUSS!!! Manic looked for him frantically...then he found the cabin that Sonic was in.....but as he opened it he sees Sonic asleep inside.... Manic yelled, HEY I FOUND HIM!!! Manic rushed towards him and said as he shook him awake, Sonic...Sonic wake up... Sonic twitched his eyes before opening them slowly to see who it was... Sonic whispered, M..Manic? Then Tails, Sticks, and Sonia saw Sonic with tears of relief... they rushed towards him while yelling his name... Sonia said, oh thank Goddess your safe... Sticks said, were terribly sorry for being mean to you... Sonic whispered, don't worry about it... Tails and Manic hugged him in relief...as Sonic hugged back.