Chapter 5 - missing

Knuckles arrived at the shack but when he walked in he gasped to see nobody there...Knuckles ran out to search for Sonic but he couldn't find him anywhere...but that's when he ran out of breath and said, this....*pant*...isn't....*pant*...good... then he recalls the shadowy-hedgehog that took him and the Nightmare.... Knuckles said, but still...who was that hedgehog anyway?....why did he take Sonic?....and that nightmare I had...it felt so real....but....something isn't right around here.... Knuckles thought, this hedgehog....it....it was probably Shadow getting his revenge....by kidnapping Sonic....I may need to search for him without any help.... he searched in the woods but what he found was shocking....he sees Sonics scarf stuck in the middle of low tree branch.. in shock Knuckles picks up the scarf and said while weeping, S..Sonics scarf...*sobs*...no...not my Sonic...why him....t..take m..me instead... the next day....Knuckles was tired and sad but he still search frantically for Sonic....he didn't care if he was tired.... Knuckles yawned and said, I won't rest...until I find Sonic..... he looks at his scarf but then a female voice said angrily, YOUR SO-CALLED KIDS ARE MISSING?! EXCUSE ME BUT SOMETHING HAPPEN TO ONE OF MY BABIES!! Knuckles turn to see Mom-bot and Sonics mom (Aleena) fighting... an officer stepped in and said, okay....okay ladies calm down... Knuckles looked at the scarf as he sat down... he sobbed while looking at the brown-scarf... then a familiar voice said, oh no....*he looks up to see Sonia with a sad look on his face*...that's Sonics scarf....my deceased step-father gave it to him for his birthday....where did you get it? Knuckles sobbed and said, I...I found it...in the woods...I knew....knew right away it was Sonics scarf...but I knew...right away that something happen to him....Sonic he....he never takes it off... Sonia said, well...that is true...I gotta go....they're making Amy the prime suspect of my brother's disappearance. Sonia walks off.. leaving Knuckles to cry... then a voice Knuckles hoped to never hear said, so Sonic vanished huh? Knuckles looked up to see Shadow...The red echidna growled and said, yyyyoooouuuu.....you got some nerve coming here....*grabs Shadow by the neck while he was off guard*...what have you done with Sonic....yyoouu monster... Shadow didn't know what he was talking about and said, I...d..don't k..now...w...what m..makes you think I...caused S..Sonic to disappear...I...I haven't...d..done a..anything t..to him...*choking*.... Knuckles let go of him and said while growling, you better have not...if you do anything to Sonic again....it's your funeral.... Knuckles walks off but has no idea what has begun..