Chapter 2 - the voice

Before I began this chapter involves and is featuring a hedgehog from Sonic RPG!! He is a powerful being and His name is Seelkadoom The Hedgehog....enjoy

Sonic cried on against the wall near the entrance of the shack as if things can't get any worse...Sonic whispered as he sobbed and sniffed, why...what did I do..to deserve this..*sniff*...first....Seelkadoom...then Manic....now me....*sniff*...I hate this life...*sniff-sniff*...I wish that all of these stupid villains to be....*sniff*...condemned to...OBLIVION!!! The word Oblivion echoed until it stopped.... Sonic sobbed even more as the wind blew....a storm was approaching as the same voice Sonic heard two weeks ago said, aaawwwwww....you poor creature....there's no need to cry.... Sonic jumped as he was still in tears and said in a terrified tone, wh..who's there?...sh..show yourself... the voice said, aaawwwww....oh my dear younger brother don't you remember me?.... Sonic took a minute and then looked at the picture of him and his two brothers.... that's when it hit Sonic and said, wait...wait a minute....Seelkadoom i..is that you? The voice responded, so you do remember me.... Sonic looked around and said, bu...but where are you?...I... the voice interrupted in a amusing tone, where am I?....why I am outside.... Sonic asked, where are you at? The voice said, oh my don't see me?....well Sonic I've understand your pain and your tolerance....I understand you were really hurt....*Sonic nodded*...well fear not my brother....you won't haft to suffer...anymore... then Sonic walked outside as he looked around and saw a black and blue hedgehog starring at him with a smile on his face.... Seelkadoom said as he signals him to follow him, follow me...brother.... Sonic obeyed him as only one tear fell down his face.... Sonic whispered, what....ever....you....say...Seelkadoom... Sonic followed him into the deepest part of the woods.