Chapter 17 - reunited at last...

It's bout 1 week since the incident and Sonic walked by himself all alone... Sonic completely said as he stopped and turns really sad, I...I don't know how I can live on...like this...the war I went through along with my brothers and my friends is over but Defect and his cubots will be starting one soon...so...we aren't finished yet...I feel so alone...I can't handle it by myself.....I'm not that strong...*sobbed*... Sonic sobbed for a moment....until a familiar voice said, but your not alone... that's when Tails, Sticks, Amy, Knuckles, his mother, and his sister appeared around him... Sonic whispered, everyone... Aleena said, you are not alone Sonic...everyone around you is here for you my son... Sonic whispered in grief and happiness mixed in, m..mommy... Sonia said gladly, if there's one thing I know...I never let my loved-ones down... Sonic said happily while tears are in his eyes, S..Sonia.. am I imagining things? Sticks said, your not imagining things Sonic...were all here... Amy said in sadness and guilt, I'm here for you too Sonic...&..I'm sorry... Sonic whispered in happiness, Sticks...Ames... Tails said, I told you before Sonic...were in this together Sonic...no matter what... Knuckles said as he blushed, you have a good heart Sonic... Sonic whispered, Tails...Knuckles...I'm so happy... then two familiar voices...1 familiar voice said, Hey..Sonic... another said, hello...brother.. he turns to see Manic and Seelkadoom smiling at him... Manic said, were here for you too little bro.... Seelkdoom said, and that's right brother... Sonic felt more tears in his eyes and whispered, Manic...Seelkadoom... Seelkadoom said, we love you brother...and...I'm sorry... Manic said, me too... Sonic bursts into tears and said as he hugged his two brothers, Big brothers....*the two hugged back*...I forgive you guys...I missed you both.... Manic whispered, we missed you too Sonic... then everyone formed a group hug.... the sun shined over Sonic, his friends and his family...