Dinner party; part 2

It was all a blur. I'm not sure if I'm dead or alive. Well if I'm alive I feel dead. And if I'm dead then I'm dead. I have no other emotion. Cameron is supposed to be my brother. He left me here to die. Yes I lied to him but that doesn't mean you get to kill someone. Technically speaking I'm already dead. But still I am his sister. I am blood. Speaking of blood I need some right now. And where the fuck is Alex, Some knight and shining armor.....I've come to the conclusion that I'm alive. Just not very strong. Then again it would help if this mother fucking wooden beam wasn't crushing my tibia. Yeah you all judge me because I happen to be a vampire. Well vampires feel too. Just because where dead; Doesn't mean we're anyless living!

The smoke is getting unbearable. And I know not many thing can kill vampires but fire is one of those few deaths us vamps can experience.

I decided to let myself go. I'm not supposed to be alive anyway. I was supposed to die several months ago in the hospital, I wasn't scared then. Why should I be scared now?

My eyes closed as I tried to fall into a deep slumber. But for a brief second I thought I heard some sort of shuffling near me. But I was already gone. And I could no longer detect who or what caused them mysterious noises.

" Emily please wake up!" I moan a little in frustration, my body aches and my eyes feel heavy.

Emily come on I need you. " I recognised that familiar voice. Alex?

" Alex, How did you find me." I croaked out.

" I followed you. I had an nervous feeling that you was in danger. I guess I was right." He said smiling down at me.

" Oh thank you. " I smiled back. He leaned down to where I was sprawled out on the floor, in an unknown place. His lips hovered my face.

" I will always find you. No matter where you are. " He gently placed his lips on mine. This was our second kiss. And I missed his lips as much as anyone could.

***

short chapter,

You think you know me.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara