A vampire what!

" Hello is anybody there?"
No answer.

I'm in a room. Its just white. Nothing else just plain white. I don't know where I am, I just want to get out of here.

There's a sharp pain in my legs and arms but I look down and nothing is there. Have you ever had that feeling where your just floating. And It feels nice for a while, but then you start to fall and nobody is around to catch you. That's how I feel. Nobody is there to catch me and I'm just going to keep failing until it kills me.

And what's funny is that I can hear voices there in my head and I can't get them out. " Let go sweetie. There is nothing here for you anymore. Just let go." I heard a soft woman's voice in my head. And that's when it happended my eyes snapped open into reality and I was surrounded my men and women in white coats all stabbing me with needles taking my blood. This can't be happening.

" Get the fuck off of me now!" I growled, some backed up and the rest just stared at me. I yanked the wires off me. I basically trashed the place. I walked out the nut job place and ran, I just kept running not looking back until I got to the woods. Normally going into the woods is the most idiotic thing to do but when your a vampire you don't care. Especially when your hungry.

I was about to bend down when I heard a snap of a branch of the autumn fall. " I wouldn't bend down if I were you. But then again it would be nice for me. " That's when I realised I was wearing a hospital gown, and my butt was nearly on show.

" Alex. Is that really you?" I stepped closer to him.
" Yes it's me. Who else would it be ? " he grabbed me by the shoulders and smashed his lips against mine. It was a heated kiss for a while but the he slowed it down, I smiled against his mouth. I was so happy to be in His arms again.

" Don't you ever leave me again like that Libby. Do you hear me?" He whisper shouted at me whilst cupping my face.

" I won't. But I don't even know what happened! "

" You fainted Libs." I what.

" Since when did vampires faint?" I asked.

" Since they are pregnant." I was spechless.

" How. What this is impossible. " I said flabbergasted.

" It make sense really. I was born from a vampire blood line. I was born a vampire. We age but slowly. We can't die ever. We also can have children. But not normally with other vampires. That's the bit that doesn't make sense.

" So I'm having a vampire baby"