Chapter 19: Fighting Family

Prevously on His Dark Past.......

Jason slowly got up grabbing his arm. Damn that hurt. He glanced around finding all of his family before realizing that Alfred was on his way down before the explosen happend. His eyes darted around before a laugh echoed out of the hole that was made.

"Looking for him." The voice said before shoving Alfred onto the ground. He too had gotten hurt but it wan't from the explosion or the debris. Damien stirred and Tim began to get up as well. They all were lost for words when Nightwing, Joker, Deathstroke and Harleen walked in.

"Oh hello Batsy hope I didn't interrupt. Thought I should tell you that the party was going to be here." Joker laughed. Deathstroke walked forward.

"Renegade its time to show them what I've taught you." Nightwing walked forward.

"Yes Master."

------Now-----

"Yes Master." Nightwing stood next to Deathstroke before walking towards the birds. Tim finally got free of the debris and glanced up. 

"Dick?" Nightwing didn't even so much give him a glance, just stood there stiff as a board. Jason was helping Damien get up, but carefully watching the two. Jason could see the fear in Tims eyes. Why is the guy in orange calling his brother 'Renegade'? His thoughts were interrupted when a scream sounded.

Renegade had Tim pinned to the wall by the arms. Deathstoke said something and he noticed the slight hesitation before he punched Tim to the ground. Deathstoke seemed pleased with this.

"Renegade I leave you to kill all of them, but I will not help you." Renegade nodded before walking over to now Red Robin.

"Richa-Brother I don't know what has happend to you but please don't do it, don't give in." None of the words seemed to reach him. Finally Tim pulled out his bow staff.

"I'm sorry." Tim said with tears in his eyes as he readied into fighting stance. Jason ran and grabbed his helmet whilst Damien helped Batman before, he to got changed. Red robin or Tim circled his now enemy Renegade ready to attack even if he didn't want to hurt him. But something caught the birds eye, the hesitation from before. Why would he hesitate before hurting his opponetes if they were enemies? He could get himself killed doing that. Was that what he wanted, to die?

His thoughts had been caught off when the sound of boots ran at him. Red steadied his staff before swinging at Renegade's feet, only for him to flip off over it and connecting his punch to Tim's face. Jason watched as in a blink of an eye Grayson was there and then gone again throwing another punch. But this time to have it counter attacked with Tim's foot connecting to the upper half of his stomach. Renegade took a couple steps backward from the blow before disappearing into the shadows again. 

-----Renegade-----

I quietly slipped into the shadows, ducking over the pipes, cords and hovering above Red Robin. Tim glanced around listening to everything but couldn't quite locate him. I jumped down  landing on his shoulders, a thought surprise when I was knocked off Tim's shoulders instead. Tumbling then rebounding to the ground, I searched for my pursuer only to see Jason and Damien back to back in fighting stances.

"Grayson its us, why do you attack?" I couldn't answer, even if I wanted too I would get shocked. Instead I threw a baterang at Jason's gun, making it explode out of his grasp. And charging at Robin, I swing a couple of times to only make a few of my punches connect. Tim snuck up behind me, taking out my legs. While destracted Jason began sending a powerful punch my way. I grabbed Tim once regaining my balance throwing him in to Jay's punch, then knocking Robin farther away from me.