Chapter 16: Forgetting & Remembering

I remained in Bludhaven, only to go to Gotham if needed. But for the most part I avoided both teams. But something inside of me was telling me that something was not right. How did I fight them if I wasn't even conscious? Crack. My hand left a rather large hole in the wall. I just need to go home and clear my mind.

I put my suit in the container before pushing the book in place. Hiding the secret spot for all my stuff. I grabbed a pair of pants and a black tank, before heading to the shower.

Nightwing stop!

Die!

What the-? I grabbed the wall but not fast enough. The ground racing towards me till I landed then the darkness krept in.

----

"Nightwing stop!" Starfire looked at Nightwing with terror. She knew that Batman and him had bad blood running between the two but not this bad. He stepped forward before pulling his two nightsticks out. But something was off, the way he stood, the way he looked. She began to look closer and saw he stance ment trying to kill. But why?

Suddenly he jumped and hit Robin, sending him threw the wall before turning to Batman. Batman jumped into fighting stance sending two baterangs toward him. Nightwing deflecting every last one before kicking his legs around catching the dark knight off guard. He went to punch him when Nightwing was shot back by a explosive. Not any explosive but an arrow. His eyes shot up to meet a scared archer. 

"Nightwing this isn't you!" He began to walk towards her as if not hearing nor caring for what the young archer and former friend had to say.

"I'm not liking this." Wally said with concern as he too stood next to the archer ready to help her if need be. Nightwing ran toward the pair catching Artemis off guard. She reached for her bow only to get her hand caught by Nightwing. Wally jumped forward and began to push or punch as much as he could to make him let go of Artemis. A crunch sounded as Artemis began to scream in pain before getting knocked to the ground as well. 

Ms.Martian flew over and tried to reach Nightwing threw her telekinesis. But she was only to fall in pain as Nightwing had blocked her from doing so.

"Stay. Out. OF. My. HEAD!" He threw an explosive over next to her, making her pass out. He grinned 4 down 4 to go. He turned to the group, giving a grim smile before charging towards Aqualad.

"Friend this isn't you, why are you hurting us?" He placed his water barriers up to create a shield around them.

Nightwing gave a dark chuckle.

"Because I don't care."

---

I gasp for air before frantically jumping up into my own fighting stance. I look around to see I was still in my room. What was that?

Forget

Huh? What was I doing?

Forget your friends

Friends?

Forget your family

What?

Your mine

----

6:30pm in Bludhaven

I race over to my book case, placing my finger on a book before it shifted showing my gadgets and suit. Another night of patrol. I jumped roof to roof letting the crisp cold air nip at my ears. Today was a nice, quiet night to go on patrol. I looked down to see the busy people, children, parents and cars alike run around. I gotta say its memorizing to realize I had made it look like this because of my patrols. A smile slipped onto my lips.

Swoosh

I jumped at the sound pulling out a baterang. 

"Who's there, show yourself." A man in a black suit appeared out of the dark, shorty after a boy in a red, green and yellow suit retreats next to him. They both look at each other then at me.

"Who are you?" They looked familiar but I can't remember. The boy glanced at me with sorrow filled eyes before looking back at the man bat. The man bat stepped forward, making me retrace my step backward.

"Nightwing you don't remember me? or Robin?" I shook my head.

"I'm sorry I have no recollection of meeting you or this Robin? Do I know you? No, Should I know you?" He stepped forward again.

"Yes I am your father and this is your brother. Richard are you alright? This isnt a prank is it?" I looked at him confused as hell. How does he know my name. And what does he mean by brother and father?

-------------------

Heya guys sorry Its short but I have been busy with school.

Nightwing: Oh yeah, sure 

Author: Shut it, or the last thing you are going to remember is my fist to your face

Nightwing: O_0 please no

Author: Then be a good boy and be quiet

Nightwing: Yes mom

As I was saying I've been caught up in a lot of school crap and finals are like in 4 weeks and I am studying like mad. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Im sorry its short but If its good be sure to vote and comment any ideas you may have for me to add into this amazing book. But bye for now.

Word count: 881