Chapter 11: Joker Jr

Laughter rang threw my ears as I came to. But instead of being in the room we were somewhere else, but where? I tried to move my arms only to stay put. 

"Hello Dicky." A purple blur slowly made their way over. My vision began to clear up to meet a crazy set of eyes. Yelling was heard. I frantically look around to get a better view of where we were. Tanks filled with different types of liquids, one of them I have seen before. Joker venom? Beside those was many monitor screens and gadgets. Above that was a watch room. It reminded me of the Watch Tower. 

     It looked like a laboratory. I looked to see that I was on a metal table. Leather straps and metal hung onto my wrists and ankles. My belt, and boots had been removed. My suit was ripped a little here and there. The R on my breast was ripped and blood stained it as did my shoulder and side. How did I get these wounds?

"You're awfully quiet today, but that will change in a sec." He walks over to the table and places a camera not to far away. Then he took out to electricity wires, like the ones you would put on the electric chair to kill the guilty. I began to pull on the cuffs trying to break free. Whilst struggling was futile I wasn't going to give up. 

Joker came closer and placed them on the sides of the table. My heart began to race faster and faster. 

"Nighty Night Bat Boy" he said as he flipped the switch. The electricity shot threw the table and into me. I tried to scream only to have some come out but the rest silent. He finally flipped the switch off and my eyes began to flutter shut. 

----------

"Robin!" Batman yelled as he heard the screams of his son not to far away. He began to tug on the ropes. He had woken up to the noise to see he had been put in a large room. Noises began to start in the room, startling him. 

"Hello?" Kid flash, the young justice were with him. So where was the Teen Titans? The lights in the room flicked off and the screen in front of them lit up. 

"I'll provide the narration." Suddenly the screen lit up with a video.

"I'll begin on how I peeled back the layers of the boys mind." The camera shifted to a table full of chemicals, syringes and formulas. 

"Though he tried to fight it bravely at first." Robin showed up on the screen struggling against his restraints. Artemis gasped as did the rest of them. Batman still watching the video.

"You would have been proud to see him so strong." A flash and Robin jolted upward and screams seem to form. Joker smiled in the background. 

"But all to soon the shocks and serums took their toll, and the dear lad began to share such secrets with me, secrets that are mine alone to know. Bruce."

"Its true batsy, I know everything. And Kind of like the kid who peaks at his christmas presents I must amid it is anticlimactic, behind all the stern and batrangs, your just a little boy in a play suit crying for mommy and daddy." Laughter echoed threw the room.

Joker slowly walked into the room from the dark corner. 

"I'll break you in two!" Batman said with a growl. Joker laughed. 

"Oh Batman if you had guts for that kind of fun you would have done years ago. I on the other hand." Joker slashes Batman across the chest and embeds the knife in his leg. Blood oozed its way out. The crazed clown walked closer.

"You lost Batman, Robin is mine. The last sound you'll hear is our laughter." Joker grabbed a gun and tossed it into the shadows. 

"Here you go sunny boy."

A giggle started and Robin walked out of the shadows. His uniform torn, blood staining every inch of it, bruises exposed themselves on his face and chest. He smiled and laughed but, the smile kept falling. Robin shook his head and held up his arms. Giggling every second and steadied the gun.

"Make daddy proud." 

"Robin, no Dick please! This isn't you, you don't kill." Kid Flash shouted. Soon the entire justice league started up with him.

Robin starts to laugh some more. He pulls the trigger to show a meddle pole with a banner with the words "Bang" written on it. 

"Richard." Batman says with sorrow in his voice.

---------

"Richard." 

I couldn't stop myself. More memories of my family fly threw my head.

"We'll laugh at this one day"

"Your my best friend Dick, Even more like a brother"

"I realized that I don't wanna be THE batman, I want to become something more"

"Dick"

I shake my head trying to rid of the memories. 

"Dick please honey put down the gun." I look to my left to see mom. She smiled and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Let go honey, you don't kill." I look at the gun and start to tremble.

"n-n-o-hahahahah-no-No" I cried and pulled the trigger.

--------

Hey guys I hope you like this. I kind of used this from Batman Beyond. I love writing this and I hope you do too. I have had a recent event happen to my great grandma and it tears me up. Recently she was sent to the hospital after losing a lot of blood and woke up to know no one. I could use some prayers for her to remember and make it threw this year. 

Word count: 930