Chapter 3:The Pain

Prevousily in His Dark Past

Robins body began jolting violently and foam began to come out of his mouth. "ROBIN!"

--------------------------------------------------------

"ROBIN!" 

With Robin

Where am I? I look around the dark room. The room smelt musty and the walls were cracked with old age. I try to move only to hear the sound of chains? I look around me, my legs were dangling several inches from the floor, my hands bound by chains above my head. I winced as I shifted, the chains rubbed against my wrists to eventually break the skins to reveal crimson blood. 

Suddenly the door opened and a cackle rang out. My mind told me to move but I was frozen in fear. The shadow moved to reveal one Joker and Harley Quinn. 

"Look harls our boy wonder finally woke up from his nap." Harley plastered a smile as she clung onto the Jokers arm. 

"Can we have fun with him now Mr.J? Please?" Harley started to give him the puppy eyes. 

"You sure can cupcake, but make sure not to kill him okay?"  She smiled and nodded, looking in my direction. Just by the look on her face, I knew I was going to die here. Here ALONE.

Mountain(Currently)

Bruce grabbed a syring and raced over to his protege, who was still jolting around violently.

 "Kid Flash hold him down!" KF ran over to Robin and held down most of Robin as he kept foaming. 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM!!!???" 

Bruce stuck Robin in the neck and began pushing the Blue fluid into his neck. Finally the violently shaking Robin eventually stopped and began to breath normally, but what made him do that. Was he sick?

With Robin

Pain, the pain started to disappear with every injury I sustained. Harley was doing her "art" on my chest. Once she left all I could smell was blood. My raven hair hung over my mask as I was hurting to much to even lift my head. I had probably lost 3/4s of my blood, seeing as I was bathed in it and the floor was seeping with it. 

I lifted my head and looked around when I finally spotted a camera. Was I being recored? I was interrupted by a cackle and a old steel door began to open. "I see Harley had fun didn't she little birdy?" I kept my head down, I wanted to cry but all I could do was pray batman was going to find me. Joker seemed pleased with the quietness. "No comebacks my, little bird she didn't break you already did she?" I lifted my head and smiled.

"Break me, like hell I will." I spat blood on the front of his suit. "Well that wasn't nice boy blunder, I guess I will have to teach you some manners before batsy gets here. Oh hey and try not to scream." 

He walked over to the table and brought out a knife and began to carress it across my chest. I closed my eyes knowing what was going to happen. Batman please hurry.....

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys don't hate me, I had finals but I eventually had time to update this so I hope you enjoy! 

So whats going on with robin and will he wake up of die due to his dreams? Find out in the next chapter.

Word count 559