Chapter 38. Fooled

"GET IT OUT OF ME! GET IT OUT OF ME. GET IT OUT OF ME." Coach was screaming and Stiles glanced over his shoulder at the scene.

I nodded towards him, "Go ahead."

Stiles made his way towards the scene as Ethan started screaming at people to get away from Coach. I stumbled behind a tree, lifting the hem of the flannel up to see that the wound was starting to heal already...

My wounds heal at this rate whenever a supernatural creature inflicts them upon me. And that only confirmed my theory- the Nogitsune was in fact inside of Stiles.

I dropped my shirt and glanced at my hands, they were dripping blood. Great. This is just great.

Sirens filled the area and I sighed in relief, thank God. We need an ambulance to help Coach, and that also means that Sheriff Stilinski is coming.

My head was pounding and I knew it was because of Stiles. It was the Oni, trying to fight it's way to the surface. It knows that Stiles needs to be stopped. I don't know how to control it.

I had a bad feeling. An extremely bad feeling, an Admonere feeling. They were coming in extremely strong today, and I knew that I needed to listen. I wiped my hands on my jeans to try and get some of the blood off, but it wasn't really working.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket. I gave Coach a quick glance before glancing at the screen, Your dad just arrested Argent and I. Get your pretty little ass down here now. Since when has Derek had my cell phone number?

The ambulance sped through the woods, three cop cars following behind it. I jogged over to Scott and Stiles, "I need to go to the Sheriff Station... Derek and Argent got arrested. I'm going to try and figure out why."

"What? Kasey that's not really-" Scott tried to protest but I held a hand up to silence him. He let out a sigh and reluctantly nodded along.

Stiles blinked rapidly, "I don't think you should go... it could be a trick or something."

He didn't want me to leave. The Nogitsune didn't want me to leave. I have no idea what he would from want me. From what he said to Noshiko in the elevator, he wants me because we'll be unstoppable.

It doesn't sound too comforting.

"I'll be fine, I need to stop by the house and change anyway. I'll be okay," I assured him before offering him a faint smile and turning on my heel and walking away. I pulled my phone back out of my pocket and sent a text to another friend of ours.

Deaton.

☾ ☾ ☽ ☽

After I stopped by my house and changed into clothes that weren't smeared with blood, my wound had already healed and I was back to one-hundred percent health. I had walked to the Sheriff Station, which wasn't all that far from my house, and on the way there I had decided that I'm going to start saving up money for a damn car because having to walk everywhere was a major inconvenience.

When I got to the station, it was pretty alive with conversation. Apparently there was a bomb at the school. My gut was telling me that wasn't true, but I had to force myself to not call Scott and make sure they were okay.

Due to the hype, I slipped past the front desk back to where the interrogation room was. I remember being in there last year, when Jackson had called his father and had written up a restraining order against us.

I wonder if that is still valid?

Derek and Chris were handcuffed to the bench right outside Sheriff Stilinski' office. My dad was nowhere to be found, so I briskly walked over there.